Miami Starting Qb In 2019: Josh Rosen??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Starting Qb In 2019: Josh Rosen???

Is that all we can get for our #13 pick? I'd have to look elsewhere, unless Arizona also throws in its first rounder during the Trevor Lawrence year

Maybe a late round pick, I’m judging value on the Saints moving from #27 to #14 last year. They gave up #27, a 5th rounder and this year’s 1st rounder. Comparatively, #33, a 1st next year, and Rosen would be a solid return for #13 IMO.

I don't care about any other pick beside qb. in rd1. these other pick DE,DB DT OG can be had in rd 2,3,4,5,6,7... the best qb seem to always win afc east. if qb don't work in 2019 draft another one in 2021. keep trying until we find one.( the Rams went from 15 to 1 and got there qb, K.C went from 27 to 10 and got there qb and texas did same thing and got Watson.) it no excuse to go from13 to 1 and get ur qb. just do it. you don't have tank. if u want player go get him. dolphins out think there self. when it come to draft.

Are the Cardinals trying to trade Rosen away or is this just a speculation post? Serious question, I haven’t been following.

Maybe a late round pick, I’m judging value on the Saints moving from #27 to #14 last year. They gave up #27, a 5th rounder and this year’s 1st rounder. Comparatively, #33, a 1st next year, and Rosen would be a solid return for #13 IMO.

I could be wrong, but I think Awsi was being sarcastic because what you're asking for initially is a complete pipe dream and pretty unrealistic - you're asking for essentially 3 1st round picks for ours this year.

Getting a player in the mold of Aaron Donald is very sexy, maybe too sexy. He might not be there at 13 if other teams realize how sexy he is.

To some, they like to see skilled positions as “sexy”. Picking guys in the trenches just doesn’t excite some people. For us it does:)

To some, they like to see skilled positions as “sexy”. Picking guys in the trenches just doesn’t excite some people. For us it does:)

No it doesn’t. We’ve been doing that for years and if we are picking the wrong players it’s useless

Back
Top Bottom