Miami to be featured on NFLN tonight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami to be featured on NFLN tonight.

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Club Member
Reaction score
@7pm,est...........32 teams in 32 days, just letting you know.

Prediction: They will ask the question "Have the Dolphins done enough to over take the Patriots?" They ask it at least a couple times a month since March, so I expect them to rehash the same topic.

Of course Heath Evans will likely be on the panel answering the question and he will chuckle or have a sarcastic laugh, then add how Miami made all the wrong moves in free agency and the draft. He will say something positive about Tannehill, but follow up that it will be a long year for him because the rest of the team is a mess. He will then turn the Dolphins segment into a segment about how great the Patriots are, how they will win the division and how Tebow will be a secret weapon for the offense this year. Oh, and he will say that Belichick is a genius at least once.

Just a gues.....

Prediction: They will ask the question "Have the Dolphins done enough to over take the Patriots?" They ask it at least a couple times a month since March, so I expect them to rehash the same topic.

Of course Heath Evans will likely be on the panel answering the question and he will chuckle or have a sarcastic laugh, then add how Miami made all the wrong moves in free agency and the draft. He will say something positive about Tannehill, but follow up that it will be a long year for him because the rest of the team is a mess. He will then turn the Dolphins segment into a segment about how great the Patriots are, how they will win the division and how Tebow will be a secret weapon for the offense this year. Oh, and he will say that Belichick is a genius at least once.

Just a gues.....

We can all hope he say's all of that, then the rest of the nfl can see what a tit he realy is............:up:

Of course Heath Evans will likely be on the panel answering the question and he will chuckle or have a sarcastic laugh, then add how Miam
i made all the wrong moves in free agency and the draft. He will say something positive about Tannehill, but follow up that it will be a long year for him because the rest of the team is a mess. He will then turn the Dolphins segment into a segment about how great the Patriots are, how they will win the division and how Tebow will be a secret weapon for the offense this year. Oh, and he will say that Belichick is a genius at least once.

Just a gues.....

This. So basically the patriots get two segments. They turn the miami talk into patriot talk.

Just a gues.....

I think that's about dead on. Might not even watch now.

Just a gues.....

This is like seeing the trailer for a Bruce Willis action movie. No one needs to even watch it now. We've seen it.

Guess Miami talk turns to Patriots talk cause there exists an underlying fear that the Dolphins have done enough to over take the Patriots.

This. So basically the patriots get two segments. They turn the miami talk into patriot talk.

Patriots will get 4 segments. They will be mentioned during every division rival...actually they'll probably get mentioned during every segment for a team that is mentioned as a super bowl contender.

Peyton Manning led the Broncos to the best record...yada, yada, yada...but they have to beat the Patriots.

Baltimore Ravens won the super bowl but they lost a lot of pieces...yada, yada, yada...but they have to beat the Patriots.

And on and on it goes.

I just recorded the 7:00 pm slot, but it's listed as Total Access. Just making sure this is it, because I would like to see the segment even though Nubs probably had a dead on spoiler lol

Watching PFT on now...pretty good with their Mt Rushmore for the fins.

Have to say I am a little dissapointed that my prediction was incorrect. lol.

NFL Network actually spared us from having to listen to Donkey Heath, instead they let LaDainian Tomlinson do the segment and it was actually a lot of praise for the offense, with his one big question mark being Martin at LT.

Of course Andrew Siciliano had to keep mentioning over and over again that Miami spent a lot of money in the offseason.

It was a very good segment. LT stating the obvious in regards of the concern everybody has with the question mark at left tackle.

Back
Top Bottom