Miami to be featured on NFLN tonight. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami to be featured on NFLN tonight.

The interesting thing on all three of those plays where Martin was beaten....they were purely technique issues that he can clean up (I hope). I tell you one thing....he better. Those were pretty inexcusable. The DB beating him like that? Sheesh.

LT gave us a fair shake. He thinks Miller is faster than Bush, can anyone confirm that?
Lamar Miller ran a 4.34. Reggie Bush 4.33. But Miller seems to hit the hole a lot harder than Bush did. Besides Tannehill I am most excited about Miller. Its awesome that Wallace is my #3, because he is one of the most explosive players in the league.

Watching PFT on now...pretty good with their Mt Rushmore for the fins.

Right. Pro Football Talk at 5:00 pm showed every busted play the Dolphins have had since inception.
Even my wife mentioned it. Said "they did not shed very good light on the team".
Then they left Joe Robbie off the mount.
Made me want to throw my beer bottle through the screen. Nope. Nice TV!

LT gave us a fair shake. He thinks Miller is faster than Bush, can anyone confirm that?

I missed the NFLN show. To bad as PFT was disgusting and anti Dolphin.

Lamar Miller ran a 4.34. Reggie Bush 4.33. But Miller seems to hit the hole a lot harder than Bush did. Besides Tannehill I am most excited about Miller. Its awesome that Wallace is my #3, because he is one of the most explosive players in the league.

That was their combine times. Bush was younger and lighter. Not saying Bush is slower but Miller just ran that time and Bush ran it many years ago.

miller is bigger and faster, and actually hits the damn hole with out dancing

I waited through 30+ minutes of info about other teams, Aaron Hernandez crap, a lame Jared Allen interview, and then I got to see 3 minutes of LT restating the obvious. 32 in 32 Dolphins highlight was a waste of time.

I waited through 30+ minutes of info about other teams, Aaron Hernandez crap, a lame Jared Allen interview, and then I got to see 3 minutes of LT restating the obvious. 32 in 32 Dolphins highlight was a waste of time.
Look at the bright side it was from LT a future Hall of Famer, not from hater Evans.

Have to say I am a little dissapointed that my prediction was incorrect. lol.

NFL Network actually spared us from having to listen to Donkey Heath, instead they let LaDainian Tomlinson do the segment and it was actually a lot of praise for the offense, with his one big question mark being Martin at LT.

Of course Andrew Siciliano had to keep mentioning over and over again that Miami spent a lot of money in the offseason.

Does anyone else feel like Siciliano OVER does it? Or do you think that is just the way he talks always? Because I can't imagine someone talking like that always, he really annoys me. And LT is a terrible analyst. I'm not one for criticizing analysts and hosts, but its just too easy with these guys. LT is just not meant to speak on TV. He stumbles over his words multiple times, he struggles a bit with the english language ("the big question mark is white here"), and he just doesn't look comfortable up there. Interested in others thoughts of these two guys.

Back
Top Bottom