Mia wins 24-21
Jay 16-30 180 2 tds 1 int
Ricky 19-106

Seau 1 int
Surtain 1 int

Taylor 1
Seau 1 sack

or Miami will just blow them out!

I think Cabrera will go 3-4 with a HR in a 6-4 win.

NYG-17 Phins-28

Jay- 236yds 2Tds 1Int
Williams- 163 yds 1Td

Sam Madison- 2 interceptions, 1Td
Sammy- 1Int

Junior- 1 1/2 sacks
Thomas- 6tackles, 1/2 sacks
Taylor- 2 sacks

I'm not expecting a big scoring game

so I'll go Fins 21 Giants 13

So much depends on our D havin' another outstanding day and our offense avoiding mistakes.

This game is really hard to call:

The Giants suck against the pass, but Fiedler is a horrible passer.

The Giants are stiff against the run, but Ricky is an awesome runner no matter who is defending against him. It takes an almost superhuman effort to hold him under 100 yards if he is given the ball at least 20 times.

Both the Giants and the Fins are horrible coming off a bye week.

The Fins D has given up a lot of passing yardage, but Collins has been known to turn the ball over.

I don't think much of Tiki Barber, but he IS exactly the kind of back that has historically given the Fins trouble---one fast enough to get around the outside.

I am still skeptical about this team and about our coaching, so right now I am going to call it Giants 20. Dolphins 13. I think the Fins CAN win this game though, and if they do I will be more convinced about them in the future.

This game is going to go down to the wire (IMO) I don't see the Dolphins winning by double digits and I definitely don't see the Giants doing it since this team hardly ever wins decisively, if we don't turn the ball over (come on Tiki hold onto the damn ball!) and protect Collins and give him time to throw and finally get our Defense to actually play on the same page this week instead of looking lost out there and not knowing where they are suppose to be, then I say the Giants will win, if they can't though obviously we'll lose.

That's the closest thing you'll get to a prediction out of me. ;)

3 rookie offensive linemen... collins spends some quality time on his back. if they score it'll, be off turnover. Mare needs to show improvement.

Miami 24
NYG 9

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
3 rookie offensive linemen... collins spends some quality time on his back. if they score it'll, be off turnover. Mare needs to show improvement.

Those 2 rookie lineman (yes that's right there are only 2) have played pretty well as of late, handling all out blitzes by the Redskins with ease, our LT has a propensity of shutting down big name ends and last year only allowed a single sack.

Our RT who was formally our center whose former position coming into the league was RT before he was moved to center due to someone else's injury (did you get all that?:D ) has also been playing pretty well.

If the Dolphins are as dismissive about the Giants as you are than watch out, if Collins has time to throw the Giants will put up points and that is not a knock on the Phins, if he has time to throw against any team in the league the Giants are going to put up points.

Originally posted by Giantsfan
This game is going to go down to the wire (IMO) I don't see the Dolphins winning by double digits and I definitely don't see the Giants doing it since this team hardly ever wins decisively, if we don't turn the ball over (come on Tiki hold onto the damn ball!) and protect Collins and give him time to throw and finally get our Defense to actually play on the same page this week instead of looking lost out there and not knowing where they are suppose to be, then I say the Giants will win, if they can't though obviously we'll lose.

That's the closest thing you'll get to a prediction out of me. ;)

Yah that about sums it up, I wish I could honestly say the fins are going to destroy the Giants but I dont know, the giants scare me they have so many weapons and Collins can wing it out there with the best of them, tiki is always proving people wrong, its going to be tough.

I hope miami wins i think its going to be like 28 fins 21 Giants or the other way around depending on turnovers.

but if Miami Ds shows up like in Buffalo it will be 21 to 7 Miami.

i always forget something before i send. i meant to also say that i know the dolphins are pure capable of stinking up a road game. so like he says above, the D need to show up like the Buffalo game. that is the basis of my prediction. we lost to Houston, so what else can you say.

I love these prediction threads. We always end up with a few fans who think the appropriate spelling for Jay's last name is M-a-r-i-n-o.

I don't think our O will light it up (well, maybe Ricky), but I do see a win for us. 20-14

If we can get pressure rushing four then I expect our D to play like they did ag. Buff. If that happens everything else will take care of itself. Historically, they haven't done that on the road. If our D can achieve that dominant consistency (which they have never achieved before) then we'll beat anyone and everyone. IMO the talent is there and as a fan I hope and believe the D will take that step. If the D shows up Miami wins easily. If the D is just avg. then its a toss up with the edge to the Giants.

I see this game the same as the last two... We dominate the first half and get the modest lead then play "Not to Lose" football, allow the Giants to come back somewhat and bite our nails until last whistle blows.

Dolphins 21 Giants 17

Back
Top Bottom