Miami vs Giants Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs Giants Predictions

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I see this game the same as the last two... We dominate the first half and get the modest lead then play "Not to Lose" football, allow the Giants to come back somewhat and bite our nails until last whistle blows.

Dolphins 21 Giants 17

So basically what you are saying is that the Dolphins are the Giants of the AFC?:lol:

I hate that "Play not to lose" philosophy with every fiber of my being and am all too familiar with it's methods, I hope Fassel sticks with his attacking offense for a entire game this week and does not retreat to his playcalling shell (if we get the lead).

Hey Gaintsfan welcome aboard...

So basically what you are saying is that the Dolphins are the Giants of the AFC?

It's Ironic, Last week I was watching the gaints/redskins game and watched the redskins come back in the second half, and I was like damn the past couple of weeks the giants have played exactly like the dolphins.... They always make blowouts, close calls. which IMO is not good down the road. It's funny to hear a giants fan share the same sentiment.

I'm going to predict this game as a homer/optimist, because picking games as a realist isn't as fun... So here goes...

Kerry Collins' release is too slow to escape our emerging pass rush, and improving pass D unscathed... I see him getting the ball stripped early by either OGun or JT. This will plant the "pressure seed" that eventually leads to at least 1 INT.

On offense Jay will have his crap together like never before. The Giants will focus their attention on Chambers and McMichael... This will allow Thompson to to have his best game of the season in the first half alone... The Giants will adjust in the second half, which is where you will see Rikcy and Chambers do their work... look to McMichael for a late TD.

Miami wins by 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phins 17
Giants 14

Defensive struggle on the road. The Dolphin D steps up big the O continues to struggle.

i see a game where we control the ball for the most part. I see a mistake or two along the way though (turk screws up his first punt?) It may be a wet day sunday who knows.
I say the score will be
Dolphins 27
Giants 24

Olindo Mare finally gets on track.

TD's
Chambers
Thompson
Ricky

17-10 Giants they are at home they should win. Until last week when the Jills lost to the sorry Eagles I thought we were looking good,now I'm not sure....again!

Giants 30-16

Fiedler picked off late in 4th and it's run back for TD

24-20 miami (including Fiedler picked off late in the 4th and run back for a TD) ;)

This is going to be a very tough game for the Phinz. Going into the start of the season, I had this game marked down as a loss. The Giants have a very talented offense, and stopping Collins / Barber / Shockey / and Toomer is going to be very hard to do.....

The Giants OL has played pretty well, and RB T. Barber could be the deciding factor. If we have trouble stopping him, we will lose this game IMO....

If we do have trouble shutting down Barber, I'd like to see the Phinz get into a shootout with the Giants. I think that would be the only way could win this game if that's the case....

If we do take care of Barber, and get solid pressure on Collins, we should win this game in a close, defensive battle....

This will be very a tough game on the road....

Phinz 31 - 23

PHINZ RULE!!!:evil:

Fins 14 Giants 14--OT Fins 17 Giants 14 This will be an all defense struggle.

Back
Top Bottom