Miami vs KC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs KC

woody1351

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
is anyone gong to this game? the more i think about it the more i want to go. its only 5 hrs from me. if by some how we could clinch a playoff spot i would go for sure.

I am making the 8 hour trip from Indiana for the game. Got great tix (and cheap) at stubhub on the 40 in the club section for 84 bucks a piece. Our hotel is right at the stadium and I am ready for some KC tailgating!!

whats up guys. I am making the 8 hour drive from TX. And I am going to stay in that hotel right next to the stadium. No chiefs fans will be there and the tickets are 10 bucks does anyone want to go?

whats up guys. I am making the 8 hour drive from TX. And I am going to stay in that hotel right next to the stadium. No chiefs fans will be there and the tickets are 10 bucks does anyone want to go?

Are you staying at the Drury Inn? 3 free drinks at the bar from 5:30-7!!:up:

Ill be making the 45 minute drive from lawrence. You guys wanna hook up in a lot pregame? Ill be there about 10

yeah lets meet up for pregame somewhere. tell me when and where and if I need to bring anything. Im going to need to drink plenty of whiskey to keep me warm.

no lets figure out where we all can meet up. Its looking like lot 10. I have no idea where thats at, but im sure I can find it.

I making the 7 1/2 hour trip from South Dakota. Just got my tickets yesterday. 35 yd ln, upper level, row 7 for $31. And I work for a company that owns several hotel chains, staying about 4 miles away......employee discount is $25/night.

It will be my first NFL game.

so we are going to meet in lot 10? does anyone have an idead where or what to look for in the lot?

I making the 7 1/2 hour trip from South Dakota. Just got my tickets yesterday. 35 yd ln, upper level, row 7 for $31. And I work for a company that owns several hotel chains, staying about 4 miles away......employee discount is $25/night.

It will be my first NFL game.

lets hope the fins will get a win for your 1st game.:woot: the last time I watched these two teams play it was 93 degrees at kickoff:boohoo:and the fins won!!:up:

I have no idea what to look for. Lets think of something this will be my first time to KC. What time we doing this at? I cant wait im so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Back
Top Bottom