Miami vs KC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs KC

I have no idea what to look for. Lets think of something this will be my first time to KC. What time we doing this at? I cant wait im so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

around 11? like I said before, I am staying next to the complex so we'll (my buddy is a KC fan) be ready to drink some beer early!!

Nice. We are 2 miles from the stadium. Well I dont think there is a point to tailgate if we meet up by 11. Thats only 45 minutes of tailgating. If we are going to do it we need to do it early and right! And if its going to be 13 degrees I am thinking about staying in the hotel and getting hammered, and grilling on the george foreman maybe lol.

Anyone down for a pre game hotel party?

is anyone gong to this game? the more i think about it the more i want to go. its only 5 hrs from me. if by some how we could clinch a playoff spot i would go for sure.
i'm staying at the holiday inn, just saturday night though. gotta get my wife home sunday night so she can take care of our grand daughters.sitting in sec 103.;)

Nice. We are 2 miles from the stadium. Well I dont think there is a point to tailgate if we meet up by 11. Thats only 45 minutes of tailgating. If we are going to do it we need to do it early and right! And if its going to be 13 degrees I am thinking about staying in the hotel and getting hammered, and grilling on the george foreman maybe lol.

Anyone down for a pre game hotel party?

I forgot about the time difference. I think we are going to start at 9 KC time. We have a tailgate tent with the sides to keep the wind to a minimum.should be a fun and cold time. GO FINS!

We'll have a white pop-up tent and I'll try to have a Dolphins emblem taped to it if you guys want to stop by. We are going to start around 9 in lot 10 and I hope to meet some of you. Have safe trips to the game and once again, GO FINS!!

Where is lot 10? on the arrowhead site it shows the lots by letters.

Yea, Stoy10, you are right. KC's parking system goes by letters, not numbers. On the east side of the stadium, lots D and C are the big ones, and F and G on the west side.

Back
Top Bottom