Miami will beat the Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will beat the Ravens

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
This is my GUARANTEE

The Ravens offense plays to the strength of Miami's defense.. With the Ravens starting Anthony Wright (I think thats his name), They will be running the ball alot and Miami has the best run defense in the NFL in that category.. They will be forced in alot of 3rd and long situations and I see this Miami defense forcing atleast 3 turnovers for easy field goals.. I do not see this Ravens offense doing much of anything on this Miami defense with Zach and Surtain likely to be back in the lineup..

Offensively, Miami had the mind-set to run the ball strong against the Titans but went away from that early when going down 21-0.. In this game, Miami will be more balanced in their play calling in the run/pass ratio and that will have some plays open deep with the play action fakes..

I'm very confident Miami will win this game and gain some confidence nearing the end of the season..

Ya I predict wins in the next two games as well.

I'm real worried about the Redskins game.. There are games where Miami's pass rush does not show up and if that happens against the Redskins.. Miami could be lit up by Gardner and Coles.. The Redskins also have the players to give Miami fits which they experienced agaisnt the Colts and Titans when they spread out the field with 3-4 WR's and bunched them.. Seau would be blitzed against the Redskins consistently for Ramsey to have happy feet..

I see the next thre but after that it gets tough. Dallas IMO is way overrated and if the make it to the playoffs they wont beat a solid club. They remind me of that chicago team two years ago. Just a bunch of dumb luck. The final 4 games to me are the make or break ones for this season.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
IDallas IMO is way overrated and if the make it to the playoffs they wont beat a solid club.

I tought at the beginning of the year that they were an up and coming team, but that they would be a solid team next year or in two years with a couple of other drafts.

Roy Williams and Terrence Newman are two big picks. With Woodson they form a great secondary.

At WR they have Galloway and Glenn, two guys that were in the top 10 a few years ago, with the young Bryant.

They're not overrated. Their playing better than they're supposed to do.

Much like the Fins...
:rolleyes:

Sun., Sept. 7, 3:15 PM ATLANTA - FOX L 27-13
Mon., Sept. 15, 8 PM @ New York Giants - ABC* W 35-32
Sun., Sept. 21, 2003
BYE
Sun., Sept. 28, 3:15 PM @ New York Jets - FOX W 17-6
Sun., Oct. 5, Noon ARIZONA (FOX) W 24-7
Sun., Oct. 12, Noon PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - FOX W 23-21
Sun., Oct. 19, Noon @ Detroit Lions - FOX W 38-7
Sun., Oct. 26, Noon @ Tampa Bay - FOX L 16-0
Sun., Nov. 2, 3:15 PM WASHINGTON REDSKINS - FOX W 21-14
Sun., Nov. 9, 3:15 PM BUFFALO BILLS - CBS W 10-6

Look at who they have played. Bad teams excluding the eagles. And not beating them by much. The lost to a terrible Falcons team. And 5 of there wins were within a score.

This is not a good team. I believe only the eagles have a winning record out of 9 games.

we need to stop missing tackles. if we don't tackle well against lewis he will have a big day. that is the only thing that scares me. if we come out and make the tackles, we can win easily.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Look at who they have played. Bad teams excluding the eagles. And not beating them by much. The lost to a terrible Falcons team. And 5 of there wins were within a score.

This is not a good team. I believe only the eagles have a winning record out of 9 games.

It reminds me of another team.
;)

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
This is my GUARANTEE

The Ravens offense plays to the strength of Miami's defense.. With the Ravens starting Anthony Wright (I think thats his name), They will be running the ball alot and Miami has the best run defense in the NFL in that category.. They will be forced in alot of 3rd and long situations and I see this Miami defense forcing atleast 3 turnovers for easy field goals.. I do not see this Ravens offense doing much of anything on this Miami defense with Zach and Surtain likely to be back in the lineup..

Offensively, Miami had the mind-set to run the ball strong against the Titans but went away from that early when going down 21-0.. In this game, Miami will be more balanced in their play calling in the run/pass ratio and that will have some plays open deep with the play action fakes..

I'm very confident Miami will win this game and gain some confidence nearing the end of the season..

I hope you're right, but i think you may have forgotten something. Our Os weaknesses play right into their Ds strengths.

The thing you are forgetting about the Redskins is this:

They can't handle blitzes, that's why Ramsey is getting killed.

Ask yourself, do you really think Miami's coaching staff has the brainpower to blitz Ramsey? I mean, they've used the same stupid base defense for 4 years, and never really figured out how to blitz properly. Are they suddenly going to figure it out?

Originally posted by Mr. Pink
The thing you are forgetting about the Redskins is this:

They can't handle blitzes, that's why Ramsey is getting killed.

Ask yourself, do you really think Miami's coaching staff has the brainpower to blitz Ramsey? I mean, they've used the same stupid base defense for 4 years, and never really figured out how to blitz properly. Are they suddenly going to figure it out?

And on the other hand, we don't handle blitzes well either. Matter of fact, our Oline doesn't handle anything well. That has alot to do with Fiedler being infured and griese's kazillion TOs! ;)

Back
Top Bottom