Miami will beat the Ravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami will beat the Ravens

I can't wait to see them Orange jerseys finally! :D

the D must win this game the Ravens committed seven turnovers ag St L - we need to take the ball away often as well if they choose to throw. I do not care what the O does, the D has got to win this one for us at home ag a 3rd string s/b out of ball QB

Originally posted by DeDolfan

We don't wear them til the Skins game, I think.

I know, that's what I meant.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Sun., Sept. 7, 3:15 PM ATLANTA - FOX L 27-13
Mon., Sept. 15, 8 PM @ New York Giants - ABC* W 35-32
Sun., Sept. 21, 2003
BYE
Sun., Sept. 28, 3:15 PM @ New York Jets - FOX W 17-6
Sun., Oct. 5, Noon ARIZONA (FOX) W 24-7
Sun., Oct. 12, Noon PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - FOX W 23-21
Sun., Oct. 19, Noon @ Detroit Lions - FOX W 38-7
Sun., Oct. 26, Noon @ Tampa Bay - FOX L 16-0
Sun., Nov. 2, 3:15 PM WASHINGTON REDSKINS - FOX W 21-14
Sun., Nov. 9, 3:15 PM BUFFALO BILLS - CBS W 10-6

Look at who they have played. Bad teams excluding the eagles. And not beating them by much. The lost to a terrible Falcons team. And 5 of there wins were within a score.

This is not a good team. I believe only the eagles have a winning record out of 9 games.

Prior to Indianapolis and Tennessee....

Who have we played?

Let me remind you that we have lost to every supposed "strong" team and even lost to a bad Houston Texan franchise.

We surely can't throw stones at the cowboys schedule.

Originally posted by ZOD

Prior to Indianapolis and Tennessee....

Who have we played?

Let me remind you that we have lost to every supposed "strong" team and even lost to a bad Houston Texan franchise.

We surely can't throw stones at the cowboys schedule.

Not saying we are that much better just think they are WAY overrated.

Sure the cowboys offense has sucked for a couple of years but their defense never reach that low level.

Much like Chicago last year.....Their offense "hanged them out to dry"..

They were on the field for 1079 plays. That's over 100 hundred more than Miami's defense was left on the field and they only allowed 40 more yards per game.

The Dallas defense had 9 more plays per game for only 40 more yards per game than Miami.

To sort out what I'm saying
click here.

They were left on the field an average of 31:56 minutes a game.

Miami-28:36

Dallas ranked sixth in yards per play allowed with 4.9.

Dallas ranked 13th in 3rd down percentage. They stopped teams.

The Dallas problem
has been offense. Which is why every preseason clip you saw of Parcells he was in his QB's back pocket.

Originally posted by ZOD
Which is why every preseason clip you saw of Parcells he was in his QB's back pocket.

Something you did NOT see from any Dolphin coaching staff!!

Yeah but after facing only one good D. Are you sold on there o? The good D Tampa shut them out!!!

the game should be 3-0 you pick the winner because niether team can score and both will get raped this Sunday, it will depend on who can hang on to the ball.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Only nine teams have had to endure more plays ran against them than the Dolphins defense.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Something you did NOT see from any Dolphin coaching staff!!

Did I mention that the Cowboys defense is the reason why I think this glory hound took the job?

Sorry folks.....

I have to endure Cowboys games with my brother in law and I guess you could say I know of them. :boring:

Originally posted by dolphan39
the D must win this game the Ravens committed seven turnovers ag St L - we need to take the ball away often as well if they choose to throw. I do not care what the O does, the D has got to win this one for us at home ag a 3rd string s/b out of ball QB

You don't care WHAT the O does?? why not? unless the D can score 21+ points for us, we're in serious trouble.

Back
Top Bottom