Miami Will Not Be A Player In 2015 FA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Will Not Be A Player In 2015 FA

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
This is what most in the media, and many here, were saying just a few short weeks ago.

Now, we are looking to to sign a player for #100M a year and likely do more. Amazing how things can change.

Nobody has been signed yet. LOL.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

I could see the team being all in on Suh, but if they fail in that approach waiting a week or so into FA to fill needs. They are not going to get caught up in the swell of deals that are about to come for overvalued players.

I still think if we don't get Suh, we may not do much else, just my opinion. We will now know soon enough one way or another.

Nobody has been signed yet. LOL.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

I could see the team being all in on Suh, but if they fail in that approach waiting a week or so into FA to fill needs. They are not going to get caught up in the swell of deals that are about to come for overvalued players.

True but, are we now a player or not in FA, with the ability to sign whoever we want? This is a HUGE change in what was written and posted by many before.

If we get word today that we are signing suh I'm getting so drunk in celebration. With that said I'm getting sewered anyway

keep in mind it was Omar who said that, so it didn't hold a lot of water to begin with.

No, it was everyone in the media. I cannot recall anyone saying that we would be able to sign any high priced FA, and many here saying that spending big would put us in cap hell and hurt the team in the long run.

No, it was everyone in the media. I cannot recall anyone saying that we would be able to sign any high priced FA, and may here saying that spending big would put us in cap hell and hurt the team in the long run.

i stand corrected. didn't really pay attention to the media lately.

If we get word today that we are signing suh I'm getting so drunk in celebration. With that said I'm getting sewered anyway

Wanna talk about dangerous?

I'm going to a freaking beer festival today. Good lord help everyone in Easton PA if word gets out that they sign him.

Are we getting ahead of ourselves? Remember when everyone was saying Manning to us was practically a done deal? I hope we get Suh. But I'm not holding my breath. Once and if it happens then I'll be happy.

Ozzy rules!!

Wanna talk about dangerous?

I'm going to a freaking beer festival today. Good lord help everyone in Easton PA if word gets out that they sign him.

Somewhat familiar with Easton in growing up in Hazleton before moving to Miami. Very serious beer drinking up there. :)

Well, the national media doesnt like talking about the dolphins anyways and if we sign Suh today, just watch the mopie faces.

They will all say how terrible a move we made killing our cap. How we gonna sign RT?

1. cap goes up every year 10 mil
2. Wallace will be gone
3. Grimes contract and others more manageable.

but hey, the dolphins are perrenial losers and thugs per jonathan martin.

Would make a nice first game of season in New England wouldnt it? Roger the Pats lover wont let that happen. Not another first game where Dolphins shred Brady in two with Wakesuh.

Are we getting ahead of ourselves? Remember when everyone was saying Manning to us was practically a done deal? I hope we get Suh. But I'm not holding my breath. Once and if it happens then I'll be happy.

Ozzy rules!!

For the record in my head.

I dont believe anyone ever said anything was a done deal with Manning. The body language was absolutely not there. Manning wouldnt even go to S Fla. Didnt want to be seen there. I never bought manning was coming. The only thing that was real there was a billboard.

Were going to be trashed either way, we sign him we paid him too much, we don't we got played. I am going to try and ignore the outside experts and just see what people think about the day on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom