Miami Will Not Be A Player In 2015 FA | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Will Not Be A Player In 2015 FA

some people need a muzzle sometimes and you are one of them...for real...

Perhaps but, you are not a Mod and have no say in that regard.

I read your bitching and moaning on the forum best poster and how it's voted on. You were adamant on how you are the best, and upset you were not even in the finals. Maybe, just maybe, you think higher of yourself than what others think.

In any case, a muzzle should have been self-imposed on that rant of yours.

Your opinion of my thread means nothing. You have many other choices to reply to. Why not just do that?

truth hurts boss...read this thread you started...i mean really wtf is this...they should cap this kind of stuff

at least it wasnt pff regurgitation this time...should count that as a plus...

said my piece...this stuff clutters the board

truth hurts boss...read this thread you started...i mean really wtf is this...they should cap this kind of garbage

at least it wasnt pff regurgitation this time...should count that as a plus...

said my piece...this stuff clutters the board

Not at all, I consider the source, and you are not a VG one.

Don't you have anything better to do, like watch tape, rather than trying to play Mod and thinking what you have to say on this matters? It does not. Your self-imposed importance is funny but, again DOES NOT MATTER. Get over yourself.

Btw, did the NFL already forgot about the deflated balls stuff by the pats? This is working the way Goodell wanted it. Let people forget so he doesn't have to punish Brady and company.

I was just thinking this yesterday. I haven't seen anything about the Ted Wells so-called "investigation", yet when he was looking into Bullygate it was all over the news. Goodell and Kraft are going to make this go away. Bullygate was an internal team incident blown way out of proportion, while Deflategate was intentional cheating during a game. IMO, Goodell is corrupt and needs to go!

I don't remember anyone saying this. I mean I ignore Omar completely so that could be why. We all knew there were going to be a number of beneficial cuts and considering the precarious position of everyone in the organization of course moves were going to be made.

Stop saying things like they're facts. Misleading threads.

Similar to: "Phins OL set for 2015" or whatever that garbage was

Technically, if you muzzled someone they could still post on a blog.

Now, oven mitts? Those would stop a person from posting.

Somewhat familiar with Easton in growing up in Hazleton before moving to Miami. Very serious beer drinking up there. :)

Well ain't that interesting. I was born and raised in Miami, and ended up working in Hazleton until about a year ago.

Wallace get cut for 11.5. cap goes up 10. we wont be as strapped as people think but RT needs his deal.

Back
Top Bottom