Miami's 7th Floor Crew rap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's 7th Floor Crew rap

last i checked, most of those "kids" in college are 18 or over, making them adults

i find it funny that other "adults" like members of the media are making a big deal of this. time to grow up people

Marvelous: Marcus Maxey
T-Good: Tavares Gooden
Big Nick: ?
Lil Nuke: Darnell Jenkins
T-Buck: ?
Dub C: Willie Cooper
G-Reg: Greg Threat or Greg Olsen (sounds like a white guy)
Big Beas: Jon Beason
Holla-Man: ?

FinFan90 said:
but back to my original post, can you be suspended for that?
see, one might think that, but thanks to a ruling by a georgia judge, that may not be the case. ya see, this player houston for georgia tech got arrested for a felony for conspiracy to distribute marijuan on gatech's campus, and coach chan gailey suspended him. however, the judge said that a player on the team is a student of the university first, and if EVERY student isn't suspended for a similar crime, then a player on the team shouldn't be suspended. so houston is being reinstated to the team, and will play against miami tomorrow night. so unless miami suspends EVERY student who makes a crude rap song, they can't suspend a player

this should change a lot of things in college sports

kastofsna120 said:
see, one might think that, but thanks to a ruling by a georgia judge, that may not be the case. ya see, this player houston for georgia tech got arrested for a felony for conspiracy to distribute marijuan on gatech's campus, and coach chan gailey suspended him. however, the judge said that a player on the team is a student of the university first, and if EVERY student isn't suspended for a similar crime, then a player on the team shouldn't be suspended. so houston is being reinstated to the team, and will play against miami tomorrow night. so unless miami suspends EVERY student who makes a crude rap song, they can't suspend a player

this should change a lot of things in college sports

makes since, thx :D

LSUSAINT said:
Miami is full of thugs.

Is that supposed to be news?

I thought everyone knew that and it was a gurantee.

Miami > LSU...not only now, but in history too.

but that's not exactly news either...

SMadison29 said:
The only one's you can really pinpoint are Tavares Gooden & Greg Olsen.

Marvelous, T-Good, Big Nick, Lil Noog, T-Buck, Dub-C, G-reg, Big Beas, Holla-Man.

There's no way that's Olsen. Does not sound like a white dude at all. It's Greg Threat.

papafin said:
Priceless. LSU paid Dwayne Bowe's grandmother for his commitment. See how silly attacks make little sense?

So THATS how they got him?

Please tell me your not kidding. Is LSU following suit to Tennessee?

So THATS how they got him?

Please tell me your not kidding. Is LSU following suit to Tennessee?

That's the word. The thing is that I'd never post something like that b/c it's impossible to prove, but these chicks like LSUAINT come running smack and need to be shown how ridiculous their drivel sounds.

Back
Top Bottom