Miami's DC Search | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's DC Search

You’d think he knows more than other coaches we’ve had how to defend Allen.

I strongly doubt they’d let him go to Miami.
Maybe he's pissed and wants to stick it to them. They won't have a say unless they promote him(weird they haven't done so). He may be simply pricing the market then return to them

One thing that always struck me about the recent Buffalo-Miami matchups is just how good their LB play was compared to ours. Even with backups
I agree, if there's a unit that impresses me about Buffalo is their LB corps.
Someone is doing a good job with them.
Edmunds left and they didn't miss a bit. And even the backups seem to play at a great level. To the point they have great depth to withstand injuries. This guy would be an interesting candidate that will also weaken the Bill

I agree, if there's a unit that impresses me about Buffalo is their LB corps.
Someone is doing a good job with them.
Edmunds left and they didn't miss a bit. And even the backups seem to play at a great level. To the point they have great depth to withstand injuries. This guy would be an interesting candidate that will also weaken the Bill
Right now their linebacking corps are sitting on the couch with us

Good Lord this guy moves alot whwn he talks!!! I've been looking but it reminds me of the episode of a guy, on family guy, that they exaggerated his movements so much when he talked... it was super funny but I couldn't find the gif. Or the clip. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
53a86207afcde-1.jpg

Please Fins, don't interview fifty people and then hire no one, followed by promoting Crossman and someone else as dual coordinators. I'm starting to feel a bit queasy about this.
gross james van der beek GIF

Back
Top Bottom