Miami's most underrated player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's most underrated player

I agree about Rowe. When you take into consideration how he switched positions, at a time when the team was a complete mess helping transform the Safety and Secondary as a whole, into a solid unit, my vote goes to Eric Rowe. He didn't, whine or make waves about the switch, he just went out and did his best to play well and helped solidify a very shaky unit.

He was tremendous in helping shut down opposing TE's, something Miami wasn't able to do for many years, prior to Eric Rowe. Very underrated and under appreciated player.

On a 5-11 team, you're alot more likely to find a bunch of overrated players than the other way around imo...

To me it is Preston Williams. The guy made DVP finally meet his potential by the way he performed on the field. This guy is extremely underrated on this board, and by Flores, who idiotically got him injured by making him return punts.

This year may not be better for him since he is coming off an ACL tear but in time he will show he is a true number 1 receiver.

To me it is Preston Williams. The guy made DVP finally meet his potential by the way he performed on the field. This guy is extremely underrated on this board, and by Flores, who idiotically got him injured by making him return punts.

This year may not be better for him since he is coming off an ACL tear but in time he will show he is a true number 1 receiver.

The definition of making players around him better

Back
Top Bottom