Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade

This site blows away the Dolphins official site as well as the sites of Gang Green (the Jets), Bills Zone, and whatever the heck the Patsies have running. The Dolphins main site seems to report things very late. If I want Phins news I know everyone here will post it first and usually get it right. :)

I remember back in like 2000 or 2001 they got an award for best team website...with the same format they have now.

I tried to order from the Pro Shop there and the only option to deliver way up here??? in Canada was $150.

I e-mail them and they say they will look into it and get back to me. So I decide to go to NFL shop to buy my stuff

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MIAMI DOLPHINS.COM SITE NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED JUST SEEMS EVERY TEAM HAS A COOL SITE OURS JUST SEEMS KINDA LAME OR IS IT JUST ME. :confused:
yes, the official website is horrible. every other nfl team has a cool website. booo.

unifiedtheory said:
I totally disagree with that statement...almost every "official" team site is a disaster.
I DISAGREE WITH THAT COMMENT GO CHECK OUT THE BUCS SITE THE PHILLY SITE NEW ENGALND SITE THE JETS FOR THAT MATTER IT'S TIME FOR AN UPGRADE GREENBAY THE CHARGRES I CAN GO ON AND ON.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MIAMI DOLPHINS.COM SITE NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED JUST SEEMS EVERY TEAM HAS A COOL SITE OURS JUST SEEMS KINDA LAME OR IS IT JUST ME. :confused:

yeah have you seen philly's theres is badass. evn the texans got a better website than us

this is my seat.....this is my seat.......this is my seat......EVERYTIME......please god shoot me....

Jimi said:
Obviosuly this is out of the question...but it would be in the best intrest of the team and us.

Who thinks the Dolphins should fund FinHeaven and give AJ and co w/e they need to make this site great? This site is 1000x better then the "official"
agreed...i dont go to the offical site i just go here...

I did a little research and discovered why the official site is on the lame side. Apparantly Wanny has been doing the design work on it for the last six years.:smackhead That explains why it is so boring and nothing changes on it...and it's full of vanilla commentaries...and everything has a positive spin...

The official site is gradually getting better, as far as content.

Three recent content upgrades are:
1) Video clips of players, interviews, press conferences, etc...
2) Andy Cohen is a decent writer and brings a more reliable take on this team than the normal Miami press sludge.
3) Breaking news page is slightly more active.

I am thankful for those additions and hope for more solid content to be added in the near future.

Our site is a khaki suit among silk jackets

I personally have looked at almost every team's site and ours is as vanilla as a Wanny defense. It has no flash whatsoever. Other sites do stand out visually, even if information is minimum. Needs to be some serious upgrade.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom