Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Official Site Needs Upgrade

I will agree the official site needs improvement. It's slow on news, unimaginative, and a pain to navigate. Most team, as U. theory says, share this problem.

But some teams do a lot better- for instance look at the Bucs team site. More commentary, news and their own flash cartoon for each game. Yeah, it's really the cartoon that makes it.

This site is by far the best, and it's made that way by the people that moderate and those who post.

We need to thank people such as presscoverage and nublar for breaking news. Phunwin, Boomer, KB, and Jaj for commentary on the draft and the skills of our college selection. And all the training camp reporters that got me hooked to this site a year ago. I'd continue, but their are too many good posters here.

This has become the official Dolphins website for the fans, we've made it better than what the original is, and will continue to do so, unless the official site hire's half the poster's here

Jimi said:
Obviosuly this is out of the question...but it would be in the best intrest of the team and us.

Who thinks the Dolphins should fund FinHeaven and give AJ and co w/e they need to make this site great? This site is 1000x better then the "official"

PERFECT!!!

Yea the official suks BIG TIME. Other team sites are for the most part better. Its just not "fan friendly".

Yah and Andy's commentary gets blown away by some of the stuff on here. Almost everything he says is irrelevant or just stupid. And he only writes an article once a month or so.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
MIAMI DOLPHINS.COM SITE NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED JUST SEEMS EVERY TEAM HAS A COOL SITE OURS JUST SEEMS KINDA LAME OR IS IT JUST ME. :confused:

Definitely. I've been going there for a few years now, and can't remember a change once.:shakeno: Tsk, tsk...

Well, at least this site is the coolest!:D

Back
Top Bottom