Miami's Receiving Core | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Receiving Core

Dolphins#1-fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we keep Boston does any one think Miami might have the best receiving core in the Nfl

Booker-Boston-McMichael-Thompson-Chambers

Dolphins#1-fan said:
If we keep Boston does any one think Miami might have the best receiving core in the Nfl

Booker-Boston-McMichael-Thompson-Chambers

We probably would, but only if we resigned McKnight.

Not even close! There are many that top that, Indy and the Pats come to mind at first. Chambers and McMichael have potential, but have yet to prove anything. Boston and Booker havent done what they are capable of doing in recent years.

But then again, a receiver is only as good as his quarterback is!

I disagree that the Pats have a better receiving core than Miami. The Pats receivers are more of a product of the system. You put Chambers in New England the last few years and he goes off I bet.

We would definately have options. Boston, Chambers, McMichael, Booker and Thompson are all viable threats. If we have any type of O-line next year, I expect good things form all ( if they are here ).

The only receiving core that I could see close to that would be the Steelers with Ward, Burress, and Randal El.

Ryan1973 said:
The only receiving core that I could see close to that would be the Steelers with Ward, Burress, and Randal El.

What about Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley

Steelers, Colts, and Pats have a great receiving corps. However, I think the Pats receivers are more a product of great coaching than talent. I'd like to say the Vikings have an awesome lineup but that might have a lot to do with Culpepper being awesome and Scott Linehan's offense... which is now our offense.

Namor said:
McKnight???wtf
:yeahthat:

I hope it isn't James McKnight, and if you do mean him, then I hope you are being sarcastic.

spankinkooch said:
Not even close! There are many that top that, Indy and the Pats come to mind at first. Chambers and McMichael have potential, but have yet to prove anything. Boston and Booker havent done what they are capable of doing in recent years.
Indy, maybe, but not the Pats. We are not talking about the most disciplined, and coached receivers, but the most TALENTED receivers....Miami's would be more talented then the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom