Miami's reported combine interviews | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's reported combine interviews

I'm told little-known offensive lineman Luke Bowanko (center/guard) was a popular player at Virginia pro-day today. I've received no official numbers on Bowanko, but was told he looked good in position drills. I was also informed he met with the Miami Dolphins last night and has an official visit set up with the Minnesota Vikings.

from walterfootball

I'm told little-known offensive lineman Luke Bowanko (center/guard) was a popular player at Virginia pro-day today. I've received no official numbers on Bowanko, but was told he looked good in position drills. I was also informed he met with the Miami Dolphins last night and has an official visit set up with the Minnesota Vikings.

from walterfootball

I know someone who goes to school there so I asked about this kid. I was told that he's 6'6 about 300lbs, smart, and very athletic (he used to play basketball pretty well). He has played center, and right guard at Virginia. Also Tackle in HS. From what I was told he's also a high character guy who sounds to me like he could be a good project.

Back
Top Bottom