SR - Senior Bowl meeting.
EW - East-West Shrine meeting.
COM - Combine meeting.
INT - Interested.
VINT - Very Interested.
PRO - Pro Day meeting.
PRI - Private Workout.
% - indicates more than one meeting.
# - indicates meeting set up outside of the 2014 Senior Bowl or the 2014 East-West Shrine Game

Miami Dolphins:
Ka'Deem Carey, RB, Arizona (COM)
C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa (SR)
Tre Mason, RB, Auburn (COM)
Caraun Reid, DL, Princeton (SR)
Will Sutton, DL, Arizona State (SR)
Logan Thomas, QB, Virginia Tech (COM)
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

Last edited by a moderator:
we also met with Sutton and Fiedorowicz at the Senior Bowl.

I LOVE Will Sutton, feel he's insanely undervalued, and think he'd be great in our defense.

Fiedorowicz I dunno. I think he's a lot more athletic than given credit for, and he's a decent blocker. Not my first choice if we draft a TE, but I like him more than others

we also met with Sutton and Fiedorowicz at the Senior Bowl.

I LOVE Will Sutton, feel he's insanely undervalued, and think he'd be great in our defense.

Fiedorowicz I dunno. I think he's a lot more athletic than given credit for, and he's a decent blocker. Not my first choice if we draft a TE, but I like him more than others

Might be able to get him in the 3rd. He's kind of like Sims in that he's more of a traditional TE, but I like him a lot better than I liked Sims coming out of Michigan State. To get anyone better, we'd likely have to spend our 19th pick on him.

I'm interested to see how Sutton performs at the combine. He can really help himself if he shows up in good shape. He was nasty in 2012.

Might be able to get him in the 3rd. He's kind of like Sims in that he's more of a traditional TE, but I like him a lot better than I liked Sims coming out of Michigan State. To get anyone better, we'd likely have to spend our 19th pick on him.

I'm interested to see how Sutton performs at the combine. He can really help himself if he shows up in good shape. He was nasty in 2012.

I think Fiedorowicz will test well at the combine. He's run sub 4.6 at workouts in Iowa before, the issue I have is that all that athleticism didn't translate on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
SR = Senior Bowl
COM= Combine

there are only a handful of combine meetings updated

I like all of those guys ... but in the rounds they'll be drafted, we should be drafting OL. That's just my opinion. I was calling for more offensive draft picks this time last year to surround Tannehill with talent ... guys like Cordarelle Patterson, Lane Johnson, and Tyler Eifert ... but we used our top two picks on a pass rusher, our other 2nd rounder on a gimpy CB with healing issues, and by the time we got around to drafting any offense at all it was one of the worst guys we could have drafted who is too slow to play OT and not physical or technical enough to play OG.

Let's hope we don't make the same mistake this year. The time to draft offense is way overdue ... and I'm hoping we make 3 picks in the top 4 rounds on the Offensive Line.

I like Fiedorowicz a lot, he's a huge target in the RZ. 6'7 I think? That could be OUR Gronk!

Back
Top Bottom