miami's schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami's schedule

Originally posted by IHatethePatriot
Thats insane, how can anyone complain about a friggin schedule? You think the players sit around after practice staring at games in december saying why?

That schedule isn't nearly hard enough, not enough first place teams or me. Give me Oakland, Tampa Bay, and Pittsburgh over Baltimore and Houston anyday.

And that crap about the short week is a moot point, does Dallas have an extra bye or something?.......there on the road for the 2 weeks before that game, where as were home for almost a month. Please!

First of all... Where did my post ever come out as whining as you are making it out to be?? Did you read the entire post??

"Every team has obstacles to overcome and I feel like Miami is strong enough this year to overcome them.. I predict Miami goes 3-1 in December this year.. Finally a winning record in December.."

Above is a quote from my other post that you tried bashing.. By my words here, I expected everyone not to consider this a whining post.. but guess not.. Once again COMPREHENSION..

HOORAH:drinker:

good point. i started this post and its not for whinning, its for believers who know the fins can get it done.

Your opponent in the 11 day span has similar matchup problem so it should not be as bad as believed. Especially if you stay healthy and keep continuity for personnell. It should even out as result, but playing road game in that span to end it will be tough.
Look at it as a playoff-style stretch run, in advance of the fact, to let you know what needs to be addressed from both player and coaching standpoint.
Use it to your advantage, those situations usually make vet teams respond better and your teamwork becomes better.

Back
Top Bottom