Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

No Alabi on the O-line? Hope he comes back from his injury and develops into a starter for us.

that is my list and there is no exaggeration we are going to be 30 mill under and we cut players and players will take pay cut soo i see this nice team coming along well

You have the Fins signing arguably the best free agent wideout, linebacker, guard, defensive tackle and safety. Thats not going to happen. The other 31 teams aren't going to be sitting around watching one team sign 5 of the top 20 free agent players. At least a dozen teams are going to have 20+ million in cap space. Somebody like Steve Hutchinson is going to have half the teams in the league begging his agent to put them as the 1st team he visits when FA begins. I bet he doesn't even make it to the 2nd team on his visit list.

Denizen said:
You have the Fins signing arguably the best free agent wideout, linebacker, guard, defensive tackle and safety. Thats not going to happen. The other 31 teams aren't going to be sitting around watching one team sign 5 of the top 20 free agent players. At least a dozen teams are going to have 20+ million in cap space. Somebody like Steve Hutchinson is going to have half the teams in the league begging his agent to put them as the 1st team he visits when FA begins. I bet he doesn't even make it to the 2nd team on his visit list.

But Hutch is from fort lauderdale :tongue:

dominizzo said:
Alabi sucks

Not only did Houck want him but apparently so did Bill Parcells...

The guy's a 5th round rookie... how does he suck?

because he's not starting?

dominizzo said:
If he was good he would be starting
You have to remeber too that he was a 7th round pick, he is a project that will take time. Also with the way our line is playing he would have to be very good in practice to get a start.

Edit-Make that a 5th round pick. Still true though, there is no way you can call a 5th round pick a bust if he dosnt start in his first year. Even Saban has said that in a perfect world you would want your first 4 picks to play for you and contribute that year while the later picks are developmental.

dolphan117 said:
You have to remeber too that he was a 7th round pick, he is a project that will take time. Also with the way our line is playing he would have to be very good in practice to get a start.

Soon 1000 posts congrats

Back
Top Bottom