Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

kizzaboo said:
Dominizo were you one of the scumbags that said Ronnie was a bust early in the season? cause if not then you are a huge hipocrit. im sorry but this ticks me off beyond belief. illogical and unable to listen to reason.. you dont know if he sucks or not. end of story.. and if he isnt getting his **** together does that mean he cant be developed..

please think before you post about a rookie sucking next time... for my and everyone elses sanity.

hey 16 yr old get your facts str8 i never said Ronnie is a bust all i said was i like cedric benson better!!! find a post that i said Ronnie is a bust prove it i never said that , it shows im dealing with a 16 yr old

dominizzo said:
his blocking abilities he came with that problem HH will have to work with this guy if he were to be a beast

we didnt draft him for no reason. there has to be upside of HH wanted him. if HH hasnt given you enough reason to believe that he knows what he is doing with talent i dont know what will. give me a scouting report on him and ill believe you that he is poor at blocking

dominizzo said:
his blocking abilities he came with that problem HH will have to work with this guy if he were to be a beast

bro get over it and get some knowledge before u talk!! he hasn't played one game and he was suppose to be the 2nd most athetlitic guy coming out. **** i bet u dont even know what color his skin is! u have no knowledge or info and u are judging the guy, ok fine u don tthink hell make it u said it once twice three times stop it already. I, myslef, usually dont care about those late rd picks cuz that means they aren't good enoguh if they fall that far but i just got tired of hearing u say it 23423 times. i even have hope n faith with alabi.

dominizzo said:
hey 16 yr old get your facts str8 i never said Ronnie is a bust all i said was i like cedric benson better!!! find a post that i said Ronnie is a bust prove it i never said that , it shows im dealing with a 16 yr old

cute attack on the age factor.. grow up. i asked if you were... someone needs to learn to read..

dominizzo said:
whatever im allowed to my own opinion if you do not like what i say keep it to yourself

and im the typical immature uninformed 16 year kid, and you cant come up with a better response than whatever its my opinion. i guess you have a right to your opinion and im suposed to keep mine to myself.. you have never seen the kid play in college nor much if any in the nfl..

http://nfldraft.scout.com/2/174637.html

And though they may not have a first day pick in 2004, there are plenty of quality players in the TCU pipeline. One would be junior tackle Anthony Alabi, an athletic blind side protector who blocks with solid fundamentals. Alabi has a solid overall game with a good amount of upside for the next level.

kizzaboo said:
and im the typical immature uninformed 16 year kid, and you cant come up with a better response than whatever its my opinion. i guess you have a right to your opinion and im suposed to keep mine to myself.. you have never seen the kid play in college nor much if any in the nfl..

http://nfldraft.scout.com/2/174637.html

And though they may not have a first day pick in 2004, there are plenty of quality players in the TCU pipeline. One would be junior tackle Anthony Alabi, an athletic blind side protector who blocks with solid fundamentals. Alabi has a solid overall game with a good amount of upside for the next level.

dude were bros man i don wanna fight with a finfan i love all finfans
:)

dominizzo said:
dude were bros man i don wanna fight with a finfan i love all finfans
:)

Dont make attacks on people cause of age and it will all be fine

We get Julian Peterson, Steve Hutchinson, Kitna, Reggie Wayne, and Archuleta?

i dont think we can even sign three of them, Wayne is gonna want huge contract. Rams wont let Archuleta walk. Kitna would be cool for a year, Peterson would be a huge contract and Hutchinson would be another huge contract.

i would only like Kitna and Hutchinson, the rest arent worth it IMO

I think the interior OL is fine for now, it just needs more depth. However, Jeff Backus' price may be down thanks to this draft.

Ottoevans said:
Joey will be our QB, Saban will him his soul and confidense back and with the likes of Chris Chambers, Terrell Owens, Randy McMicheal, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and great O-line we going to make it deep in the playoffs
:shakeno: :barf: just what we need to upgrade team chemistry!:shakeno:

clear.gif
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7734/dominizzoinblack8pn.jpg

im in black wit some nice Lil Devils

I agree on getting Terrell Owens. If anything it will help our team chemistry. Just because he made a mistake in the past, doesnt mean we shouldnt get him.
I think that he has learned from his mistake, and he wont do it again, because he knows that his career depends on it.
there wont be anymore TO insidents.
If we gave him the contract he wants, then he will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom