Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

i like urs but kinda need a leinart in here n woudl want him more then a cutler type that is a gunslinger/favre headed rather then a game manager and brains that changes formations like manning and brady. a qb needs to be able to read teh defense favre donest do that, he CREATES plays during the game in play rather before hand.

SweepeR said:
i like urs but kinda need a leinart in here n woudl want him more then a cutler type that is a gunslinger/favre headed rather then a game manager and brains that changes formations like manning and brady. a qb needs to be able to read teh defense favre donest do that, he CREATES plays during the game in play rather before hand.

id love leinart but Saban wont trade up and that is sad cuz we need a Qb:shakeno:

dominizzo said:
id love leinart but Saban wont trade up and that is sad cuz we need a Qb:shakeno:

We dont know that for sure. If in free agency he address most of the teams problems there is no reason why they shouldnt make a move for a franchise Q.B. like Lienart.

John Kitna will not leave cincinatti. I know this as I'm also a bengals fan. (Odd mix of teams, Miami #1 team in NFL, bengals #2, Ohio state fav college team [was born in ohio, fell in love withthe dolphins when I was 5 somehow] Fav basketball team Phoenix [loved barkley] baseball team reds)

Hes happy there, his family is happy there, and hes fine with being a backup. Its mostly for his kids.

Any potential starting line-up that includes Eddie Moore

dominizzo said:
i like the list except No Jurevicius no Washington and no witherspoon, instead id get JUlian peterson and WR Reggie Wayne no Azumah no Tank Sculters and bell will be ok

The rest will be good and fit under our cap Damione Lewis is a mimai man soo i see that List being potential

QB- JOn Kitna
QB- Paul Pinegar (1 year to groom) impressing me might move up in draft
QB- Cleo Lemon

HB- Ronnie BRown
HB- Ricky williams
HB- Travis Minor
FB- Sammy Morris
FB- Darian BArnes

WR- Reggie Wayne
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Mike Hass ( 3rd Rounder)
TE- Randy Mcmichael
Te- Lorenzo Diamond

T- Rex HAdnot
T- vernon CArey
C- Seth mckinney
G- Jeno james
G Steve Hutchinson

DE- JAson Taylor/ Vonnie Holliday, Good depth and can rotate and be fresh
De- Kevin Carter/ MAtt Roth
DT- Damione Lewis/ Kevin Vickerson
DT- MAnule Wright/ Keith Traylor

LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Zach thomas
LB- Julian Peterson
Lb= Donnie Spragan
LB- Eddie Moore

CB- Sam MAdison/ Jimmy Williams (1st rd pick that can excel and make this secondary better if we pick top 10 or 12)
CB- Will Allen/ Will Poole
FS- Travis Daniels/ LAnce Schulters
SS- Adam Archuleta/ Yeremiah Bell

The secondary has good depth and we can better cause of the players we sought In FA and draft

that is my list and there is no exaggeration we are going to be 30 mill under and we cut players and players will take pay cut soo i see this nice team coming along well

Dude you lost all credibility when you put Eddie Moore on your list at LB. Our defense is in sad shape if Eddie Moore is one of our starting LBs.

Good move putting Travis Daniels at safety. I think, at least as of right now, he's always one step or behind or one second too slow at the CB position.

We downgraded at the WR position when you got rid of Booker. Reggie Wayne is good but I think he's more suited to play the slot (Welker's primary position). A third round WR draft pick is very unlikely to upgrade our WR position. Bring in T.O. and a QB, and a quality cornerback, get rid of Seau and Spragan and keep everything else the same. I like the way the OL has been playing lately, especially pass-blocking. If they improve on their run-blocking and do the other things we could be dangerous!

NO, YOU DIDN"T COMMENT ON HIS GRAMMAR, YOU NEED TO RECHECK YOURS

Dark Phoenix208 said:
Yay, I love breaking down posts like these. Firstly, the quarterback situation, is Jon Kitna a free agent? Because I forgot all about him. He had a Pro Bowl year and his job was given to Carson Palmer. I'm not too sure if Cincinnatti still wants him as insurance, but he's sure to be a good + for our team.

Reggie Whayne is a free agent? WHOO. He's definately a better alternative than trading Chambers and a very high draft pick for TO, which I've heard rumors on ESPN about. He will definately be a lot of help at the WR position. Two skilled recievers on both sides of the field with a skilled slot reciever in Wes Welker. I like the possibilities.

Moving onto our Defensive/Offensive Lines. I truly do love the depth we have at our Defensive Line, but our Offensive Line would stay the same as the past two years. That is just someone I'm impatient with. I believe we need to take a couple tackles or guards in this year's draft while they're abundant.

Moving onto the Linebackers and Secondary. Firstly, you must be out of your mind if Julian Peterson is to leave San Francisco. My brother is a 49ers fan (I also have brothers devoted to the Jaguars and Broncos) and I keep track of their team. You have a new head coach in Mike Nolan who is installing the 3-4 Defense into a miserable team. The 3-4 is centered around your linebackers. Why would he let go his best, and I'd say one of the top 5 in the NFL, linbackers. He woiuld never let that happen so I could not imagine him on this team during my lifetime. He's a 49er for life.

Adam Archuleta. Remember, he's like 80 years old.

Just a suggestion, if you're going to make a post like this, make sure your grammar/spelling/fundamentals are correct.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black!

dougfinsfan72 said:
Dude you lost all credibility when you put Eddie Moore on your list at LB. Our defense is in sad shape if Eddie Moore is one of our starting LBs.

Good move putting Travis Daniels at safety. I think, at least as of right now, he's always one step or behind or one second too slow at the CB position.

We downgraded at the WR position when you got rid of Booker. Reggie Wayne is good but I think he's more suited to play the slot (Welker's primary position). A third round WR draft pick is very unlikely to upgrade our WR position. Bring in T.O. and a QB, and a quality cornerback, get rid of Seau and Spragan and keep everything else the same. I like the way the OL has been playing lately, especially pass-blocking. If they improve on their run-blocking and do the other things we could be dangerous!

if not Moore Pope perhaps

Tommatt said:
John Kitna will not leave cincinatti. I know this as I'm also a bengals fan. (Odd mix of teams, Miami #1 team in NFL, bengals #2, Ohio state fav college team [was born in ohio, fell in love withthe dolphins when I was 5 somehow] Fav basketball team Phoenix [loved barkley] baseball team reds)

Hes happy there, his family is happy there, and hes fine with being a backup. Its mostly for his kids.

i am a dolphins fan and everybody else is the enemy!!!!!!!!:fire:

havanahec said:
We dont know that for sure. If in free agency he address most of the teams problems there is no reason why they shouldnt make a move for a franchise Q.B. like Lienart.

i believe taht woudl be the case as belly di dthe same in NE. so expect something of this nature dudes. especially wiht some young guys in FA like peterson, hope, chavous, bentley, hutchingson, W. allen.

Back
Top Bottom