Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

reggie wayne to miami!!!!!!!!!! finaly we would have a #1 reciver! he is from miami isnt he?

nolefin said:
reggie wayne to miami!!!!!!!!!! finaly we would have a #1 reciver! he is from miami isnt he?

hes from the U and also i had to add is that Stokley has a huge contract also, i would see Indy drafting a WR in the draft cuz Wayne will be a phin

I think Archuleta will be franchised because the franchise price for a safety is not very high.

dominizzo said:
i like the list except No Jurevicius no Washington and no witherspoon, instead id get JUlian peterson and WR Reggie Wayne no Azumah no Tank Sculters and bell will be ok

The rest will be good and fit under our cap Damione Lewis is a mimai man soo i see that List being potential

QB- JOn Kitna
QB- Paul Pinegar (1 year to groom) impressing me might move up in draft
QB- Cleo Lemon

HB- Ronnie Brown
HB- Ricky Williams
HB- Travis Minor
FB- Sammy Morris
FB- Darian BArnes

WR- Reggie Wayne
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Mike Hass ( 3rd Rounder)
TE- Randy Mcmichael
Te- Lorenzo Diamond

T- Rex HAdnot
T- vernon CArey
C- Seth mckinney
G- Jeno james
G Steve Hutchinson

DE- JAson Taylor/ Vonnie Holliday, Good depth and can rotate and be fresh
De- Kevin Carter/ MAtt Roth
DT- Damione Lewis/ Kevin Vickerson
DT- MAnule Wright/ Keith Traylor

LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Zach thomas
LB- Julian Peterson
Lb= Donnie Spragan
LB- Eddie Moore

CB- Sam MAdison/ Jimmy Williams (1st rd pick that can excel and make this secondary better if we pick top 10 or 12)
CB- Will Allen/ Will Poole
FS- Travis Daniels/ LAnce Schulters
SS- Adam Archuleta/ Yeremiah Bell

Yay, I love breaking down posts like these. Firstly, the quarterback situation, is Jon Kitna a free agent? Because I forgot all about him. He had a Pro Bowl year and his job was given to Carson Palmer. I'm not too sure if Cincinnatti still wants him as insurance, but he's sure to be a good + for our team.

Reggie Whayne is a free agent? WHOO. He's definately a better alternative than trading Chambers and a very high draft pick for TO, which I've heard rumors on ESPN about. He will definately be a lot of help at the WR position. Two skilled recievers on both sides of the field with a skilled slot reciever in Wes Welker. I like the possibilities.

Moving onto our Defensive/Offensive Lines. I truly do love the depth we have at our Defensive Line, but our Offensive Line would stay the same as the past two years. That is just someone I'm impatient with. I believe we need to take a couple tackles or guards in this year's draft while they're abundant.

Moving onto the Linebackers and Secondary. Firstly, you must be out of your mind if Julian Peterson is to leave San Francisco. My brother is a 49ers fan (I also have brothers devoted to the Jaguars and Broncos) and I keep track of their team. You have a new head coach in Mike Nolan who is installing the 3-4 Defense into a miserable team. The 3-4 is centered around your linebackers. Why would he let go his best, and I'd say one of the top 5 in the NFL, linbackers. He woiuld never let that happen so I could not imagine him on this team during my lifetime. He's a 49er for life.

Adam Archuleta. Remember, he's like 80 years old.

Just a suggestion, if you're going to make a post like this, make sure your grammar/spelling/fundamentals are correct.

SMadison29 said:
I think Archuleta will be franchised because the franchise price for a safety is not very high.

goooood point, that sucks arch is one heck of a hitter

not enough LBs, too many D-Lineman. i also think there is a possibility schulters wont be on the team if daniels is moved to FS. daniels has proven that he belongs on the field

Dark Phoenix208 said:
Yay, I love breaking down posts like these. Firstly, the quarterback situation, is Jon Kitna a free agent? Because I forgot all about him. He had a Pro Bowl year and his job was given to Carson Palmer. I'm not too sure if Cincinnatti still wants him as insurance, but he's sure to be a good + for our team.

Reggie Whayne is a free agent? WHOO. He's definately a better alternative than trading Chambers and a very high draft pick for TO, which I've heard rumors on ESPN about. He will definately be a lot of help at the WR position. Two skilled recievers on both sides of the field with a skilled slot reciever in Wes Welker. I like the possibilities.

Moving onto our Defensive/Offensive Lines. I truly do love the depth we have at our Defensive Line, but our Offensive Line would stay the same as the past two years. That is just someone I'm impatient with. I believe we need to take a couple tackles or guards in this year's draft while they're abundant.

Moving onto the Linebackers and Secondary. Firstly, you must be out of your mind if Julian Peterson is to leave San Francisco. My brother is a 49ers fan (I also have brothers devoted to the Jaguars and Broncos) and I keep track of their team. You have a new head coach in Mike Nolan who is installing the 3-4 Defense into a miserable team. The 3-4 is centered around your linebackers. Why would he let go his best, and I'd say one of the top 5 in the NFL, linbackers. He woiuld never let that happen so I could not imagine him on this team during my lifetime. He's a 49er for life.

Just a suggestion, if you're going to make a post like this, make sure your grammar/spelling/fundamentals are correct.

what

nolefin said:
archuletta old wtf he is not even 30 lol

Wait, I may have him mixed up with someone else...AH! Ok, I'm thinking of Aneas Williams. HE'S a fossil. Archuleta, maybe though. I'm not sure of the cap situation in St Louis.

Dark Phoenix208 said:

Do you follow Cap casulaties i guess not my friend Sf is tied up in money and they have to let go of big names and one of them being is petey so please and our O line is coming along very well and Steve hutch will be a big plus to the line and i think we can get these players for our team thank you for your cooperation and tell your bro that Peterson is a phin next year:) :) :)

I like the optimism in our O-line, but I just don't like Jeno James and Seth McKinney. And thank you for reminding me. I had ignored the fact that the 49ers are still having cap problems. I just looked at the fact that Peterson has played such a large role in Nolan's new defense, he would be impossible to let away. But I guess that's what just may happen....

Nolefin, how could you not comprehend my post?

chambers84 said:
We stilll don't have a QB. Those QBs are garbage.

kitna is very good to start for us for a year!!! pinegar will learn the system i saw this guy play and i am impressed hes big sturdy has a arm and the most imp thing this kid has vision i really like him coming out of Fresno St

Back
Top Bottom