Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

nolefin said:
right we need a stud qb? what do you think we should do? trade for rivers?

Yeah, Jon Kitna didn't go to the Pro Bowl or anything like that. That's obsurd.

Dark Phoenix208 said:
I like the optimism in our O-line, but I just don't like Jeno James and Seth McKinney. And thank you for reminding me. I had ignored the fact that the 49ers are still having cap problems. I just looked at the fact that Peterson has played such a large role in Nolan's new defense, he would be impossible to let away. But I guess that's what just may happen....

Nolefin, how could you not comprehend my post?

i comprehended it fine ;) sorry

kitna and a young guy in the 2nd (pin******,cutler) is fine with me, trading for rivers would be just as risky right?

dominizzo said:
Buddy Saban will not trade picks get that in your head

Who said he was going to trade picks? I'm in the understanding that Jon Kitna will be a free agent this year. Am I wrong? Saban knows he has to build his team through the draft. Look what Marvin Lewis did. Now his team is one of the top teams in the NFL.

Joey will be our QB, Saban will him his soul and confidense back and with the likes of Chris Chambers, Terrell Owens, Randy McMicheal, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and great O-line we going to make it deep in the playoffs

nolefin said:
kitna and a young guy in the 2nd (pin******,cutler) is fine with me, trading for rivers would be just as risky right?

what was wrong with paul pinniger! i must be a horrible speller it looked like a bad word lol

Dark Phoenix208 said:
Who said he was going to trade picks? I'm in the understanding that Jon Kitna will be a free agent this year. Am I wrong? Saban knows he has to build his team through the draft. Look what Marvin Lewis did. Now his team is one of the top teams in the NFL.

kitna is FA, and yes you are right Saban will build the team on draft and on FA with young quality Free agents soo i see this team being scary next year

Ottoevans said:
Joey will be our QB, Saban will him his soul and confidense back and with the likes of Chris Chambers, Terrell Owens, Randy McMicheal, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and great O-line we going to make it deep in the playoffs

Can I get some of that?

nolefin said:
what was wrong with paul pinniger! i must be a horrible speller it looked like a bad word lol

if you have a chance watch this guy against Usc he will do damage they will lose but watch the Pineman play impressive

dominizzo said:
kitna is FA, and yes you are right Saban will build the team on draft and on FA with young quality Free agents soo i see this team being scary next year

id like to see kitna and lemon compete. i still say the fins draft a LB

Maynard said:
id like to see kitna and lemon compete. i still say the fins draft a LB

not if we sign Julian, we can get a greenway or HAwk also i wouldn mimd or even a Brooks this draft is filled with talented LB's

Back
Top Bottom