Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

nolefin said:
1.cb in the 1st (williams)
2.qb in the 2nd (cutler or pinnigier)
3.lb in the 3rd ( best avaliable)

if the fins draft a FS disguised as a CB i wont happy. my guess would be flip-flop the second and third picks

Maynard said:
if the fins draft a FS disguised as a CB i wont happy. my guess would be flip-flop the second and third picks

in 1st Rd miami either drafts

A. CB Jimmy Williams
B. LB- HAwk Greenway BRooks
C. MAmmoth tackle- Mcneill Winston Blalock Whitworth Scott From texas

dominizzo said:
id love Saban to draft Demeco Ryans this kid has so much upside its incredible

really? cool. as you know, i dont pay attention to this stuff (scouting). i get that info from guys like you

Maynard said:

williams is a corner, he is regarded as the best so why is he a saftey?
just think we would have 2 6'2 monsters at corner!

dominizzo said:
in 1st Rd miami either drafts

A. CB Jimmy Williams
B. LB- HAwk Greenway BRooks
C. MAmmoth tackle- Mcneill Winston Blalock Whitworth Scott From texas

am i accurate when i say that some scouts think that williams will be a FS in the NFL? thats bad news if thats true and the fins get him

Maynard said:
really? cool. as you know, i dont pay attention to this stuff (scouting). i get that info from guys like you

that is all i do come Saturdays i have all college games and i try to watch em all so i can see prospects and i love this kid and i think he will be fine just like i predicted demarcus Ware to be a warrior on the field and he is he plays for the Boys and i also said merriman will be a factor in chargers D and he is so mark my words on this kid Ryans

Maynard said:
am i accurate when i say that some scouts think that williams will be a FS in the NFL? thats bad news if thats true and the fins get him

jimmy Williams Position is Cb he will not be moved esp if he comes to miami , i say daniels goes in that spot

Maynard said:

if williams is a saftey then the other corners must suck because he is the best corner in america, its because he is so tall that people think he will be a saftey, we need tall corners because recivers are getting huge like t.o and moss!

nolefin said:
if williams is a saftey then the other corners must suck because he is the best corner in america, its because he is so tall that people think he will be a saftey, we need tall corners because recivers are getting huge like t.o and moss!

wow what about mammoth Wr Matt jones And The Plax

dominizzo said:
jimmy Williams Position is Cb he will not be moved esp if he comes to miami , i say daniels goes in that spot

i knew i heard it somewhere. i did a quick google search. heres the link

im just afraid of having two corners who are talented, but cant play corner

dominizzo said:
wow what about mammoth Wr Matt jones And The Plax

yea the days of the 5'9 corners like howard are over, we need physical guys who can come up in run support and cover freaks of nature like matt jones

nolefin said:

i really hope you are right and the fins get him. buy the first name that comes to mind is darren sharper.

nolefin said:
yea the days of the 5'9 corners like howard are over, we need physical guys who can come up in run support and cover freaks of nature like matt jones

that is when you say hello to Jimmy Williams from virginia tech

nolefin said:

i agree, but i really think there will be a need for the smaller, situational guys
to deal with the deion branch, david patten, santana moss and steve smiths of the world.

Back
Top Bottom