Miami'S starting Roster in 2006 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami'S starting Roster in 2006

I think there is a good chance of seeing harrington in a fins uni maybe for a year or 2 the guys isnt much of a leader but mariucci is not what I call a good coach for him

AZStryker said:
Because this is not MADDEN!!! 5 big name free agents and a couple of small names????? Come on! Even if we are 30 mil under the cap, we might not be next year! You are willing to mortgage the teams future for 1 Jon Kitna lead SB run??

The reality is this: we are not the only team under the cap. Other teams can bid for these players too and not everyone is going to take a smaller salary just to return to So. Fla.

what does this have to do with madden, look at minny with there freee agent spalsh with big names, pat williams fred smoot Sharper Cowart please dude what fo you know??? Therey were under the cap 23 million and they signed big name players

duss12 said:
I think there is a good chance of seeing harrington in a fins uni maybe for a year or 2 the guys isnt much of a leader but mariucci is not what I call a good coach for him

i do want tedford QBS"S they suck the douche bag

nolefin said:
i love wayne and peterson but they will not let them go, they will be tagged
QB Kitna, nice. hes good.
WR Wayne, i dont think so
G Steve Hutchinson, (not if my team signs him first :D )
CB Will Allen, i didnt see this one comming. i know one of the giants CBs is great, and the other sucks. which one is he? if hes the good one, hes gunna cost a lot.
SS- Adam Archuleta, isnt he old as dirt?

hasnt peterson been tagged every season for the past 5 years?

and i dont think the colts can afford to tag Wayne and not trade him. hes just not that good. Manning and Harrison make him look good.

also, i do not believe the 30 million under the cap figure.

footballer said:
i hope kitna isnt here. hes two days away from being gus ferotte.

no harrington either. he just plain is terrible.

im throwing it out there, Brett Farve.

he can do it, if he puts his but into it.

plus why notT? gb cant use him anymore. might as well, cut ties while he has 3rd round pick value.

i take farve in a sec. even if it is a one year rental.

How would you feel if Favre beat a bunch of Marino's records playing for the Dolphins for one token year?

ch19079 said:
also, i do not believe the 30 million under the cap figure.

We could be, but that means we let a bunch of guys go. It doesn't help much to be 30 million under the cap, when you only have 25 guys signed.

nolefin said:
i love wayne and peterson but they will not let them go, they will be tagged
Wayne will not be tagged, the Colts can't afford to tag him.. he will be a free agent.:tongue:

ch19079 said:
also, i do not believe the 30 million under the cap figure.[/QUOTE you my friend are just jealous, our GM said a couple of weeks ago we will be close to 30 million under the cap.:tongue:

our big changes sign Jon Kitna, sign Julian Peterson, draft Jimmy Williams, Jay Cutler and Maurice Stovall in the first three rounds

Doubt Spragan is with the team next year or a starter. I don't see Saban signing a FA QB for a lot of money.

dominizzo said:
i like the list except No Jurevicius no Washington and no witherspoon, instead id get JUlian peterson and WR Reggie Wayne no Azumah no Tank Sculters and bell will be ok

The rest will be good and fit under our cap Damione Lewis is a mimai man soo i see that List being potential

QB- JOn Kitna
QB- Paul Pinegar (1 year to groom) impressing me might move up in draft
QB- Cleo Lemon

HB- Ronnie BRown
HB- Ricky williams
HB- Travis Minor
FB- Sammy Morris
FB- Darian BArnes

WR- Reggie Wayne
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Mike Hass ( 3rd Rounder)
TE- Randy Mcmichael
Te- Lorenzo Diamond

T- Rex HAdnot
T- vernon CArey
C- Seth mckinney
G- Jeno james
G Steve Hutchinson

DE- JAson Taylor/ Vonnie Holliday, Good depth and can rotate and be fresh
De- Kevin Carter/ MAtt Roth
DT- Damione Lewis/ Kevin Vickerson
DT- MAnule Wright/ Keith Traylor

LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Zach thomas
LB- Julian Peterson
Lb= Donnie Spragan
LB- Eddie Moore

CB- Sam MAdison/ Jimmy Williams (1st rd pick that can excel and make this secondary better if we pick top 10 or 12)
CB- Will Allen/ Will Poole
FS- Travis Daniels/ LAnce Schulters
SS- Adam Archuleta/ Yeremiah Bell

The secondary has good depth and we can better cause of the players we sought In FA and draft

that is my list and there is no exaggeration we are going to be 30 mill under and we cut players and players will take pay cut soo i see this nice team coming along well

Where is Booker?

Here is my 2006 Dolphins, yeah I know getting Reggie Wayne, Chris Hope, Will Allen, John Kitna would be hard to get but it's just a mock.

QB- Jonn Kitna
QB- Sage
QB- Cleo Lemon

HB- Ronnie BRown
HB- Ricky williams
HB- Kay-Jay Harris
FB- Sammy Morris

WR- Reggie Wayne
WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Marty Booker
WR- Wes Welker
TE- Randy Mcmichael
Te- Lorenzo Diamond

T- Eric Winston
T- Vernon Carey
C- Mike Degory
G- Jeno james
G Rex Hadnot

DE- JAson Taylor/ David Bowens
De- Vonnie Holliday/ MAtt Roth
DT- Kyle Williams/Manny Wright
DT- Kevin Carter/ Vickerson
LB- Donnie Spragen
LB- Zach thomas
LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Bobby Carpenter

CB- Sam MAdison/ Travis Daniels
CB- Will Allen/ Will Poole
FS-Chris Hope/ Yeremiah Bell
SS-LAnce Schulters/ Tebucky Jones

Yeah, thats a lot of money on free agents right there, so much that I don't think we would even have. Wayne and Peterson are premium, so thats big dollars. Hutchison would cost us a lot also. Wouldnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom