Micah vs. Tyreek | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Micah vs. Tyreek

Yes he should...cheetah sounds better and suits him better.

Ummm...Thank you Micah for adding even more to the Dolphin/Cowboy game.

I don't believe in motivational material, as I hope all players already should be plenty motivated each week enough to bring a W to his team, but that little garbage woke sleeping bears in Cheetah and his teammates, to what could have been a hard played close game, to possibly game where HUMILIATION is the word of the game.

Respectfully disagree, no chance he can cover Hill deep.

There are players that run fast 40 times that you can't see when they put the pads on. And there are some players that look like they run that time if not faster. Micah is in the latter. He is every bit of a 4.39 player

I'm not saying press coverage and still running side by side-hell even most corners can't. But off man, I would take that hypothetical bet.

There are players that run fast 40 times that you can't see when they put the pads on. And there are some players that look like they run that time if not faster. Micah is in the latter. He is every bit of a 4.39 player

I'm not saying press coverage and still running side by side-hell even most corners can't. But off man, I would take that hypothetical bet.
There are dozens of CBs in the draft every year that are faster than 4.4 and don’t make it in the NFL. Being fast means nothing if you don’t have the coverage skills to go with it. Micah is an elite pass rusher, but he would get roasted by Hill in coverage. The dude regularly embarrasses DBs, there is no way a DE/OLB would hang with him in any kind of coverage. Would love to see it when we play them because Hill would break the single game receiving record.

Backyard football style, he knows Tyreek is running the go route? Yeah, he could line up 10 yards off the LOS and stay ahead of Tyreek.

In reality the problem is Parsons doesn't have the change of direction speed Tyreek has (no one does). If he plays off far enough to be able to cover deep he'd get left in the dust on a hitch or crossing route. His coverage technique is also not even close to good enough to play a top WR like Tyreek. Plenty of 4.3 guys who can't cover 4.6 slot receivers

It's a lot more than just 40 times that go into it. If Parsons had to cover him 1 on 1, Tyreek going for 300 yards.

Back
Top Bottom