Micah vs. Tyreek | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Micah vs. Tyreek

There are dozens of CBs in the draft every year that are faster than 4.4 and don’t make it in the NFL. Being fast means nothing if you don’t have the coverage skills to go with it. Micah is an elite pass rusher, but he would get roasted by Hill in coverage. The dude regularly embarrasses DBs, there is no way a DE/OLB would hang with him in any kind of coverage. Would love to see it when we play them because Hill would break the single game receiving record.
Yeah I mean he wouldn’t have a single play where he stayed with him.

I hope people aren't thinking these two are actually serious with each other. Just friendly competitive banter from two elite players

He's fast enough to cover Hill deep.
Parsons is a true athletic freak who is also a freak football player.

Anywho, this is just banter.

Micah is a freak (For a LB), having a best 40 of 4.39, but covering Hill who's best 40 was 4.29...I take him on Hill any day he wants to dare to cover a Cheetah, then we can see who the Cub is.

Micah is a freak (For a LB), having a best 40 of 4.39, but covering Hill who's best 40 was 4.29...I take him on Hill any day he wants to dare to cover a Cheetah, then we can see who the Cub is.

I guess I didn't portray my comment correctly.

No one can really cover Hill. I should of just said Parsons is fast as hell and on the same level of freakish athletic like Hill is. I wish Hill ran that 40 at full speed vs Parsons at the probowl.

I guess I didn't portray my comment correctly.

No one can really cover Hill. I should of just said Parsons is fast as hell and on the same level of freakish athletic like Hill is. I wish Hill ran that 40 at full speed vs Parsons at the probowl.

I'd rather see it in the SB.

There are players that run fast 40 times that you can't see when they put the pads on. And there are some players that look like they run that time if not faster. Micah is in the latter. He is every bit of a 4.39 player

I'm not saying press coverage and still running side by side-hell even most corners can't. But off man, I would take that hypothetical bet.
You Good What GIF by Jackson-Triggs

He's fast enough to cover Hill deep.

Surely you cant be serious. That’s just silly talk of the highest order.

No player currently in the league is fast enough to stay with Cheetah. Why people try to argue otherwise is beyond me.

Parsons is super fast for a dude his size. That’s it.

Yea, looking back just worded it wrong.
I think in a foot race Parsons would be close to Hill than most corners in the league.

Should of just said Parsons is fast as hell.

Parsons doesn’t have close to the quickness and acceleration to be close to Hill. Stop with nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom