Michael Deiter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Deiter

Tunsil-Deiter-Kilgore

Pretty much set in stone on the leftside.

Sterup, Davis, Asiata, Reed and the rest of the draft/UDFA battling for the right side.

Great pick. Love the player. He has the power to open up the run lanes and make us a legitimate balanced offense. This is where I really like the value the offensive linemen offer. Lots of solid prospects along the OL from this point onward. Looks like we missed out on the edge rushers, but between OL and DB, there are a lot of good players left to add.

Dieter was the top of this second tier of OL. He's a lunch-pail kid who can anchor and be effective in the passing game as well as be a force in the run game. Given the strength of the DT's in our division, Michael Deiter is a great addition.

I love our draft so far... all needs for us and another 2020 2nd round pick!

Wisconsin Offensive Linemen tend to get overlooked. But they all seem to become solid NFL players. True to the New England blueprint of finding mid round lineman with starting potential, Miami may have found a long term solution to a problem area. While I didn't like how Deiter looked during the senior bowl, he's a solid pick at a position of need. Miami's new OL Coach will make this kid into a pro's pro!!!

He played a lot of center.

Maybe they see him there?

More value there.

They announced him as a offensive guard despite being listed as a center. My guess is they Keep the veteran Kilgore at center and keep Deiter where he played all last year and try to solidfy that LG position once and for all.

Dude is versatile as hell tho. 100% of snaps at LG in 2018 . . .100% of snaps at LT in 2017. Insane.

They announced him as a offensive guard despite being listed as a center. My guess is they Keep the veteran Kilgore at center and keep Deiter where he played all last year and try to solidfy that LG position once and for all.

Dude is versatile as hell tho. 100% of snaps at LG in 2018 . . .100% of snaps at LT in 2017. Insane.

I'd like someone to make Kilgore expendable.

I think I can count on one hand the number of WIsconsin OL that have been drafted and sucked. Only ones I can think of are Peter Konz and Craig Urbrick (who sucked for Steelers but was an ok piece for the Bills... then was injured with us).

So I'm fine with pick

I think I can count on one hand the number of WIsconsin OL that have been drafted and sucked. Only ones I can think of are Peter Konz and Craig Urbrick (who sucked for Steelers but was an ok piece for the Bills... then was injured with us).

So I'm fine with pick

Are they thinking of him as a possible future center, or strictly G for now and ride with Kilgore?

Back
Top Bottom