**** Michigan Football **** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Ohio State shouldn't be able to torch Michigan's defense the same as they did Sparty's because they have a much better secondary and DL. I was surprised Sparty couldn't move the ball against the Buckeye defense. Had to have been a lack of preparation and having to come off the game plan so quickly. Corum should be back. I expect to see more of JJ has he opens the offense up. Should be an entertaining game.
I agree it should be entertaining. I think Michigan will keep it close but Ohio State will likely pull away in the fourth quarter. As a Canes fan, I am not a Ohio State fan but I do have to admit they are an excellent football team.

The problem for Michigan if they lose again to Ohio State is I assume the Michigan fans will want to replace Harbaugh. Unfortunately for them, I don’t think they will be able to hire a better HC than Harbaugh. The Michigan job just doesn’t
seem to be a job the top HC prospects would be interested in anymore.

I think the Head coaching jobs at Florida, USC, and LSU are going to be the jobs the top candidates are looking at before a possible opening at Michigan or even the University of Miami.

Of course the biggest solution for Michigan in regards to Harbaugh is for Michigan to beat Ohio State and they won’t be worried about finding another HC.

Tip of the cap to Harbaugh and the Michigan program. Congratulations to the players and fans.

The snow, The Big House, everything on the line. Just an absolute gem of a football game to watch.

You just can’t beat college football.

First to admit I have wanted to move on from Harbaugh for several years. His inability to win in big moments, poor handling of players specifically QB and bad bad bad assistants. He got it right this year. Tip my hat to him but I credit the players and assistants for the success. Obviously Jim made the hires but assistants made the difference.

Now the most difficult test. Can they find the juice to beat Iowa after yesterdays game which was quite spectacular.

Go Blue

As an OSU student I have to say we got absolutely demolished in the trenches. Michigan was just better coached and experienced on both trenches.

We really just need to go reevaluate our defense and the coaches on that side. Our last three games where we lost was because our defense let the opposing offense control the game.

Prior to game they had Michigan at 40-1 to win National Championship. I couldn’t pass up a flyer bet at those odds. Now after win the odds have dropped to 7.5 - 1

Back
Top Bottom