"Michigan got Jobbed" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Michigan got Jobbed"

Crowder52 said:
I keep hearing they are the second best team in the country. What is this based on...a loss?
:confused:
Yeah, I don't see it either. Michigan is a very good team, but to say that they are a clear cut #2 ... I just don't get it.

Oboy said:
Obviously not otherwise they would be #2 in the polls or BCS... Stop making up crap. JUST bc YOU believe they are #2 does NOT mean Everyone or "MOST people" agree with you. :shakeno:

Like it or not you were voted no.2 to avoid an undeserving rematch for Michigan....If you dont believe that you dont have a real grip on reality..but hey I agree, I ve wanted to play Florida for a while.....something about pounding teams from the sunshine state just butters my muffin.

DBoston80 said:
Like it or not you were voted no.2 to avoid an undeserving rematch for Michigan....If you dont believe that you dont have a real grip on reality..but hey I agree, I ve wanted to play Florida for a while.....something about pounding teams from the sunshine state just butters my muffin.

Does the guy who lives next door butter your muffin too?

DBoston80 said:

So, your arguement is completely opinion based and there is no reasonable evidence anywhere in the world that can support your claims. You stated no facts, just opinion, and you expect us to accept it as the bible....

Go away please.

That being said: This is why the BCS sucks. I'm not even sold on Ohio State being the best team in the nation. And to decide which 2 teams get to play out of a realy close top 3, it just doesn't work.

Bring on a playoff system.

Crowder52 said:
Does the guy who lives next door butter your muffin too?

bet some of your wives would:D ..On a more important note..I think even reasonable Florida fans can confess that thats EXACTLY why they did jump Michigan..to avoid a rematch.

NJL52 said:
So, your arguement is completely opinion based and there is no reasonable evidence anywhere in the world that can support your claims. You stated no facts, just opinion, and you expect us to accept it as the bible....

Go away please.

That being said: This is why the BCS sucks. I'm not even sold on Ohio State being the best team in the nation. And to decide which 2 teams get to play out of a realy close top 3, it just doesn't work.

Bring on a playoff system.
BING BING BING...

LOL, If it helps him sleep at night... then let him believe what he wants.

Oboy said:
BING BING BING...

LOL, If it helps him sleep at night... then let him believe what he wants.

You guys are the ones acting like your apologizing for playing??? Be happy....stop crying..you got over on the system good!!!

If you wanna prove you belong then keep it within a TD.

DBoston80 said:
You guys are the ones acting like your apologizing for playing??? Be happy....stop crying..you got over on the system good!!!

:confused:

DBoston80 said:
Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country...but figures lie and liars figure...they had there shot at the title and lost, bring the next victim on.

how are they number 2?? right now UF is, they are tied in the computer ranking and UF is ahead in both the coaches and the harris poll. come on, stop crying, we need to have a playoff because both teams deserve a chance but the people in charge felt UF deserved the chance just a bit more.

DBoston80 said:
Why is it an issue?? it doesnt matter why or how you got in the game your there!!! Most people believe Michigan is the 2nd best team, why does that bother you?? They dont deserve a rematch thats why the human polls voted Florida 2nd....dont feel guilty about being the 3rd best team and playing in the NAt'l title game...Oklahoma didnt in 03 when they got pounded by Kansas St. then played LSU a month later.....

Enjoy your shot at the title and stop worrying about thinking your better than Michigan...

obviously most of the people who matter think UF is the #2 team!

DBoston80 said:
bet some of your wives would:D ..On a more important note..I think even reasonable Florida fans can confess that thats EXACTLY why they did jump Michigan..to avoid a rematch.

wrong, if that were true, UF would not have won the computer poll, that is based on stats and thats it. There is no bias in the computer!! Stop being a big 10 homer and get ready for Urban

Timmy54 said:
wrong, if that were true, UF would not have won the computer poll, that is based on stats and thats it. There is no bias in the computer!! Stop being a big 10 homer and get ready for Urban

??? We wouldve had a greater chance to lose to Michigan than to florida..pray for turnovers and muffed punts troll!!!!!!

DBoston80 said:

Got over......Wrong. Michigan lost to Ohio State already. DONE!!

Gators-12-1
Conference Champ

Mich- 11-1
2nd in Big Ten

Who deserves it more......

Crowder52 said:
I keep hearing they are the second best team in the country. What is this based on...a loss?

This is what I want to know. Who crowned them the 2nd best team?

Back
Top Bottom