"Michigan got Jobbed" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Michigan got Jobbed"

DBoston80 said:
You guys are the ones acting like your apologizing for playing??? Be happy....stop crying..you got over on the system good!!!

If you wanna prove you belong then keep it within a TD.
OK, so then where are your facts or proof that UM is #2? WHERE? You do not have any!!!!! So who is crying? Give me a break. We pointed out you just claimed that your opinion (no proof) is what "most people" believed. Get over it dude. UF is #2 in EVERY POLL so how is that what "most people" believe? You really have that hard of a time believing a team that beat a top 10 team on a neutral field can jump a team that has not played in a few weeks? Jumping a team that's biggest claim to fame is the point spread in a LOSS? Come on... seriously?

:eek:
Cuban Dave 9 said:
Oh they are the 2nd best team...after Florida beats OSU

not really, cause i might take LSU to beat Michigan!!1:eek:

then they would be right about 12, :sidelol:

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Oh they are the 2nd best team...after Florida beats OSU

How exactly is UF going to beat Ohio St? Paying the refs off wont help.

Majpain said:
How exactly is UF going to be Ohio St? Paying the refs off wont help.

:hmmm: Score more points would probably be the easiest way.

lets see how does UF beat OSU

1. get Percy Harvin the ball in the open feild
2. Eliminate mistakes
3. Use the quick passing game to set up the deep ball
4. pressure troy smith.
5. Eliminate the run (UF is one of the best run defenses in the country)
6. Reggie Nelson doing what he does, ball hawking and creating a turn over.
7. Must make out Kicks
8. Win in the Kicking game (ie dont let Ginn have a chance).

that might work right there.

Motion said:
:hmmm: Score more points would probably be the easiest way.

Didnt mean that! How is the defense going to contain Ohio St? Ohio St's defense will preasure Leak into mistakes.

Majpain said:
Didnt mean that!

:tongue:

Majpain said:
How is the defense going to contain Ohio St?

Our defense has been top 5 all year, we are great against the run and have the best safety in the country.

Majpain said:
Ohio St's defense will preasure Leak into mistakes.

Most likely.

Motion said:
:tongue:

Our defense has been top 5 all year, we are great against the run and have the best safety in the country.

Most likely.

Michigan had the number 1 run defense and look what happend. You do have the best Saftey. Too bad Ohio St had so many targets its going to be hard to cover them all.

Your right, Uf shouldnt even show up for the game, we should just go ahead and give it to OSU, they are the Kings, how is UF going to score on that great D (ok not so great...see michigan game):sidelol: and how are they going to contain that great offense (ok they fall flat at times too....see illinois game):sidelol: . I really dont see HOW the gators could win. OSU could be Indy, or at least the dolphins:sidelol: . Does that feel better you OSU homer, go ahead and talk that way, you will saying what happened in Jan.!!!!!GO GATORS

DBoston80 said:
You guys are the ones acting like your apologizing for playing??? Be happy....stop crying..you got over on the system good!!!

If you wanna prove you belong then keep it within a TD.

I am not an Ohio State fan but I agree with you.Smith,Ginn and company will easily win by 10.UF better get ready to eat CROW.

Go cry with Tom Brady. waannhhhhhhh. :boohoo:

brilon1 said:
I am not an Ohio State fan but I agree with you.Smith,Ginn and company will easily win by 10.UF better get ready to eat CROW.

I hope not. Florida is the the last chance. If they can't take this thing out, we'll be left for the next 8 months with a handful of OSU fans with heads so big they won't be able to get through the door.

Back
Top Bottom