Mid Week Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mid Week Report

Originally posted by BMarion31
Merman, I dunno if that comment up there was in response to mine

No Marion31 it wasn't. I'm a slow typist and didn't see it until I posted.

but I've flown from San Diego to Denver. It'll take a bit to get completely used to, but it isn't that big a deal. Its probably about as bad when the'Fins head up to North to play one of the division rivals late in the season. Its different, but they get used to it as the time goes on. We are a more talented team, and if the DL plays well, we win, simple as that......

No way I can really agrue the point with you as I have never been to that elevation. I have read about athletic competition at high elevations and it said it takes a week or two to acclimate to the low oxygen levels. I know there is no way to compare cars to athletes but as a drag racing fan, I know times are much slower due to the lack of oxygen. So there has to be something to it.

As for the D-line playing well I certainly agree with you. Yet I also think the O-line better play well too or Fiedler may throw picks.

I really can't say much about the oxygen level, but if there is a team that is prepared to play in such a climate I would have to think it is Miami. The Dolphins basicly play, live, and practice in hell. Anything has to be better than August training camp in Miami.

Exactly. They'll be fine. If we can run the ball for four quarters, THEY'LL be the ones worn out. Won't be easy. Can't wait for Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom