Mike Gesicki Blocking? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki Blocking?

While I see the advantages of having specialized players, I am intrigued at the idea of Gesicki and Smythe being able to learn from each other's techniques and develop their skill sets to become a very versatile pair of TEs.

While I see the advantages of having specialized players, I am intrigued at the idea of Gesicki and Smythe being able to learn from each other's techniques and develop their skill sets to become a very versatile pair of TEs.
Best analysis for our new TE situation that I've read to date. One tight end is strong in defense but not too bad as a receiver and one is strong as a receiver and not too bad on defense. It makes a lot of sense. I wonder if this is indicative of the direction the Front Office is looking to achieve. One of focus and coordinated player action. Is this what the new "locker room" mentality will be? I look am looking forward to this season more and more!

Every one talks about urgency. You not only talked about it but also gave some concrete examples that really define it. Thanks for a solid post.
Thanks Ray R! Glad you liked it.

Back
Top Bottom