Mike Gesicki preaching patience | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Gesicki preaching patience

I'm starting to change my stance on resigning Gesicki.....I was absolutely against anything more than $12 mill a year.

Considering what we've paid bum a$$ dudes like Devante Parker, Albert Wilson, Will Fuller the thief (I mean fifth), and last year's awesomeness known as Jordan Howard.

Give him whatever it takes to stay

I'm starting to change my stance on resigning Gesicki.....I was absolutely against anything more than $12 mill a year.

Considering what we've paid bum a$$ dudes like Devante Parker, Albert Wilson, Will Fuller the thief (I mean fifth), and last year's awesomeness known as Jordan Howard.

Give him whatever it takes to stay
Gesicki one of the few players that actually seems like he cares every week. He’s the only one I see getting fired up whether it’s him making a play or someone else, and you can tell he gets pissed when Miami fails to convert on 3rd downs.

Gesicki one of the few players that actually seems like he cares every week. He’s the only one I see getting fired up whether it’s him making a play or someone else, and you can tell he gets pissed when Miami fails to convert on 3rd downs.
That's the biggest thing that has changed my mind.

We need more people who give a sh1t about the Dolphins and their fans, not for their own self and $.

He needs to keep this attitude after getting paid though.

With most of their WRs constantly injured, Gesicki should just be considered a WR. If his blocking skills are poor, then it won't matter quite as much. They did draft Hunter Long... where is he?

It would be just like this organization to trade Tua and let Gesicki walk in free agency.Both those moves would haunt this organization for years to come.,

Like a few other legit players on the roster Mike would be better off moving on from this a s s clown franchise.

Get the fock outta town if you're interested in a quality program.

Best HC for the franchise?

Lou Holtz.

I've heard he's a "young" 84.

Him and Ross could yuck it up real good.

He the poor mans version of kyle pitts.

Although he came first we literally have the same type of player if not better with G-man. His passion and all out effort is something we need in this soft offense.

Back
Top Bottom