Mike McD the OC. I’ve had my issues | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McD the OC. I’ve had my issues

Never knew you were stalking me
Um those were mad hot takes during an actual game day thread, context.
Dope
Ive defended him plenty as a first year HC, as I have defended all first year HC’s except for Cam Cameron
Context
Now go play in traffic
Don't worry about it Easy. We all know there is a plethora of lurkers waiting for esteemed contributors like you and me to make an error.

It hasn't happened to me yet mind you lol.

This is why I typically post nonsense and leave others to grace us with their wisdom and knowledge. I am not an easy target for those wanting to check facts... apparently 🤨

Hill was right about Tua.

Most accept this now.

A few dingbats will never be convinced. No matter what.

That’s ok.

Let’s beat the flowturds and go on to the next game.

Never knew you were stalking me
Um those were mad hot takes during an actual game day thread, context.
Dope
Ive defended him plenty as a first year HC, as I have defended all first year HC’s except for Cam Cameron
Context
Now go play in traffic
Well, you could refrain from the emotionally charged, hot take rants and stick to carefully considered, well though out positions.

TBH, the fact you claimed you "never" had a problem with him as HC was laughable on its face.

Well, you could refrain from the emotionally charged, hot take rants and stick to carefully considered, well though out positions.

TBH, the fact you claimed you "never" had a problem with him as HC was laughable on its face.
Right
Like no one has had a hot take during a game
Check

Right
Like no one has had a hot take during a game
Check
Sure, some do. That doesn't mean it's rational, or that they shouldn't be held to what was said if they attempt to deny it later.

I think part of the issue is that it wasn't even up for discussion or rational discourse with you. It wasn't only in game threads either. Most of your posts are "hot takes".

No problem, but let's not pretend here.

Sure, some do. That doesn't mean it's rational, or that they shouldn't be held to what was said if they attempt to deny it later.

I think part of the issue is that it wasn't even up for discussion or rational discourse with you. It wasn't only in game threads either. Most of your posts are "hot takes".

No problem, but let's not pretend here.
“wasn’t up for discussion”???
”Most of your posts are Hottakes””

Ok God, no problem

“wasn’t up for discussion”???
”Most of your posts are Hottakes””

Ok God, no problem
Lol... I tried to have several conversations about this subject with you. You were not open to anything other that your steadfast, unwavering position.

Now you are saying some posts don't count because "context", and that you really didn't mean what was posted?

How the hell are we supposed to know the difference?

No point in going any farther with this, though.

Have a great day mi hombre

Gonna have to throw the red challenge flag on that. Let's go to the tape.

Why’d you have to go and do my boy like that?

Easy speaks his mind and sometimes gets a little fired up.

Plenty of posters here aren’t solid enough to back up their posts or adjust / refine their opinions. They just go hide in their holes.

Don't worry about it Easy. We all know there is a plethora of lurkers waiting for esteemed contributors like you and me to make an error.

It hasn't happened to me yet mind you lol.

This is why I typically post nonsense and leave others to grace us with their wisdom and knowledge. I am not an easy target for those wanting to check facts... apparently 🤨

Did you just put yourself on Easy’s level as an “esteemed contributor”?

At best you’re half of those things. :poke:

I was going to write this up tomorrow but @Mach2 called me out tonight.
Ok, let me clarify something first because there are smart posters and then there are other posters who can’t comprehend what they’re reading.

Last season I made it clear that I didn’t care for Coach McD as an OC. I didn’t or never said I was against him as a HC. I just didn’t believe in a HC with dual roles. He made a ****-load of mistakes as a HC last season but I expected that and as a fan you need to be patient with it. But as an OC I just felt he ran the same passing plays to death and totally ignored the running game, and I felt he didn’t adjust to what teams were doing. Which I think was valid. I made it clear I wasn’t a fan of his play-calling which of course lead to numerous arguments here. A lot of mistakes were made by lack of game planning.

Fast forward to today. To be honest I was impressed with his plays week 1 against the Chargers. Although I wanted some more run plays but I was going to wait until week 6 to make judgements on his OC role. Anyway, today was mind blowing, but I was really impressed with McD last week up in NE that really won me over. One thing we know about BB, he loves to take away teams strengths on offense and he did by limiting damage from Ty Hill. But McD knew it going in and his game plan was impeccable with running the ball to death along with his short passing game. Not only that but Coach was patient with it and never waived from it. It was mind blowing impressive, especially a week after being on the west coast and then having to travel North. Two weeks on the road flying west, south then north.

Anyway today, I don’t even know what to call today. It was supercilious! Not only that, he ran the ****ing rock down their throats today. Broncos were gassed.

I’m on the record now that McD has won me over as the best play caller in the NFL today. Yes, it helps when your GM provides you with track star weapons, but he’s calling the game to win no matter what it takes

However, I do curse him when he goes into moron mode like with that 4th and inches I think on our 37. Ugh.
That last bit is just confidence and believing in his historic O and his league leading qb, and his track meet of skill players. Why not? If you’re gonna be great then you have to believe in yourself and you go for it sometimes.

Ecstatic we’ve been running the ball ALOT more.

That’s all I’ve ever wanted from McD.

Did you just put yourself on Easy’s level as an “esteemed contributor”?

At best you’re half of those things. :poke:
Obviously your nuts were tied up too hard today to notice sarcasm when it is poking you in the eyes. Easy got it straight away. I will do my best to dumb it down a bit more next time to avoid future misunderstandings. 🍻

(Note my reply contains zero sarcasm 😂)

Back
Top Bottom