Mike McMahon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike McMahon

I wouldn't mind that at all! Hes got a rocket arm and is mobile, but don't pay attention to those INTs, all rookies get those

What I saw of Mcmahon I liked strong armed seems like a guy with some balls/good competitor. It sure wouldnt hurt to bring him in for a look. Plus he is real mobile.

nope would rather pass and go for couch,brunell,warner,manning, or other. mcmahon did not get the job in detroit for a reason. id rather keep fiedler over mcmahon for that matter.

I dont think McMahon had a fair chance in Detroit.. They went for Harrington as a glamour pick.. I think McMahon could do good elsewhere.

McMahon? no thanks... i would rather have a vetren.

another name no one is talking about is Kelly Holcomb, who hank goldberg thinks could be on the QB miami goes after.

i don't really want holcomb. i don't really want any vetren but Manning. none of these guys (i believe) are capable of leading a team to a SB win.

Brunell- to old, and his body is giving in on him.

Warner- looks like Troy Aikman at the end of his career with all those concusions.

Garcia- doesn't fit into NT system, and isn't that good besides. he is a system guy. also he's been hurt too.

he only got to play in 6 games or so his rookie year then they drafted Harrington because millen wanted to make a splash. Like I said from what I have seen (3 games or so) he looks like he has the goods, a little on the gunslinger side but thats not always a bad thing.

I watched McMahon play in a lot of games at Rutgers. He's got a lot of potential. He's a hard-nosed gritty player, who's got a good amount of mobility. Obviously once they drafted Harrington, McMahon didn't stand much of a chance in Detroit. But McMahon could be an interesting guy to take a look at. I can't imagine he would come with a very high price tag.

Well if you want to talk compare accuracy with what we have now (Jay) I think id call Mcmahon a sniper.

You people must be deadly deperate to inquire about the thought of taking Mike McMahon. I thought I had heard it all until this.

Back
Top Bottom