Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned.

Come on man! There are better ways to train and besides do you really want to give teammates ammo to haze you once camp starts?

:lol:

Pretty hilarious stuff. Anyone who is upset about this needs to remove the stick from their *ss. Just shows people want any reason at all to be upset about something. Take it for what it is, a couple bored guys trying to entertain themselves...

I really don't care one way or another. Just wish he didn't post these pictures because they are perfect ammo for opposing fans.

Is this a exercise to strengthen the core or a male bonding experience?

God i hate this stupid fad more than anything in recent memory. Justin Beiber does this....that should tell you all you need to know.

Nothing of concern here. None of us should be amazed or suprised that football players aren't the smartest people in the world.

Is Finheaven full of mostly older adults? It's a very popular trend that everyone is doing right now. Who cares?

LOL ... here we're all hoping he's good at PANCAKING ... but we worry about planking???

Hopefully he's just seeing how the Defense feels when he gets done with them!!! ... pancaked planks!!

P.S. Personally, I miss the streaking days ... now that was a hoot!! Planking ... BORING!!!

I don't know if seeing a 300 pound linemen steaking would be something I would put up there as thing I would like to see. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom