Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey Planking! Dolphins should be concerned.

relax - it's no big deal - shows that he's got a sense of humor
pouncey is going to be a fine addition to the team - a good long term investment

I'm more concerned about him being a follower of something so remedial. Humans amaze me with their ability to follow any trend or behavior no matter how silly it appears. Glad there are no cliffs or lemmings in Miami or we might be out of a draft pick.

Do you have a Christmas Tree that you put up for the holidays? How about any lights? We have crazy things that we do. We chop down a tree, decorate it, and showcase it in our living room. It is a simple harmless thing that people do. Don't get so bent out of shape. There is much worse he could be doing.

Two observations.

1.) What the **** is that bench made out of? That thing is hard core.

2.) Although this is no big deal, I still hate the pick so I'm going to get upset now like this is just another reason why it was a terrible pick. Having said that, rabble rabble rabble rabble.

Instead of living in the gym 24-7, this guy is out planking and having fun.. What is he doing? Wow trade him before he gets hurt falling off that bench! This is much more concerning than figuring out if your QB is going to be able to throw a fade route for a change..

I don't know if seeing a 300 pound linemen steaking would be something I would put up there as thing I would like to see. :lol:

Tay ... sounds like you missed the streaking craze!!! You missed out bro, BIG TIME!!

Turns out ... the ladies love to get naked in public, but its socially unacceptable. When those 300 pounders plod by ... look behind for their girls!!

The ladies were always goading the dudes to streak so they could STREAK ALONG with them. Otherwise, they had to streak in places they wouldn't get harassed too much, like in buildings with their escape planned out.

I lived in a fraternity ... they used to call & asked for my assistance to use my room so they could get naked, STREEEAAAK the building, then back to the room to get dressed. Remember the first day it snowed during the streaking craze ... usually its a campus snowball fight ... everyone got naked & streaked in the snow. Ahhhh ... those were the days. During the height of the streaking craze, there were so many people running naked, folks set up folding chairs on the quadrangle, made olympic-score-flip-charts & score the folks as they streaked by!! Those were the days!!

There was even a popular song about streaking ...."The Streak" by Ray Stevens ... check out the song & a streak videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_gK3Zz608
http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3391341/unc-ul-streaking-spring-2008

I'm old and it looks silly to me, but I'm not concerned. I don't see how one guy laying on top of you is a health risk? If it was my wife would have used that info as an excuse years ago. Plus were talking about a guy who gets in pile ups with over 1000 pounds of players every day during the football season, should we be concerned about 300 or less pounds in the off season?

The concern is not that his brother is on top of him, but rather the places he might do it. I'm not concerned about it, but yes, people have seriously injured themselves and died.

How is this planking even humor? I know what the plank hold exercise is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be making fun of that exercise?

So it's not the planking that's dangerous, it's where you do it. He seems to be doing it on a park bench, no big deal. To me it seems like saying a linebacker shouldn't be a photographer in the off season because it's dangerous. Some guy got washed out to sea last year trying to take a picture of the tsunami. The act it self seems harmless if you don't choose to be stupid with it and there's no indication he's being reckless.

Back
Top Bottom