Mike Wallace = F-ing idiot... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace = F-ing idiot...

Wallace was acquired by the Vikings this offseason in a trade with the Miami Dolphins, whose quarterback, Ryan Tannehill, was often criticized for not being able to take advantage of Wallace's speed by connecting with the receiver on deep throws.

Wallace, however, said, "I'm not going to blame Tannehill," instead taking the blame himself and vowing to "do better" for the Vikings and quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.

I think this was a fairly professional statement on his part.

He always needs to make a comment like this every offseason because he's insecure that he'll fall to irrelevance.

his change of direction is impressive too. Pittsburg to Miami and now Minnesota. that's a hell of a comeback route.

Who cares if he is or isn't the fastest NFL player, or what he says about Tannehill NOW. When he was on the team he couldn't keep his mouth shut about anything, especially his QB. Bottom line is he's a lousy football player that's also a quitter and a locker room cancer. I really can't stand the guy. Maybe he can race a freakin cheetah now.

I wonder if he plans on dragging his lazy ass to offseason workouts with Bridgewater, because you know he is a true professional.......

He went out of his way to take the blame for his issues with Tannehill.... Your way off on this one...

I agree, and as far as proclaiming he's the fastest player in the NFL, sounds to me like he's issuing and open challenge which I for one wouldn't mind seeing

Many years ago the NFL had an annual fastest man contest which was regularly won by Darrell Green. Would be great to see them bring that back.

I agree, and as far as proclaiming he's the fastest player in the NFL, sounds to me like he's issuing and open challenge which I for one wouldn't mind seeing
I just dont see how that statement makes him a F idiot... maybe somebody can prove him wrong... Im willing to bet it wont be the OP though...

I think this was a fairly professional statement on his part.

Sorry normaldude, there's nothing professional about this clown. Bottom line he quit on his team, was traded away for nothing and is now trying to draw attention to himself again by proclaiming how fast he is. He should just STFU and play football, which I don't think is possible for him. He's a loser--a PROFESSIONAL loser.

Sorry normaldude, there's nothing professional about this clown. Bottom line he quit on his team, was traded away for nothing and is now trying to draw attention to himself again by proclaiming how fast he is. He should just STFU and play football, which I don't think is possible for him. He's a loser--a PROFESSIONAL loser.
Ok so this is a I hate this guy thread which shouldnt be a thread in the first place... Was confused for a second there, thanks for clearing it up!

I never got the Wallace hate around here and never thought he was a BAD player. I just thought he was overpaid and a guy like Parker is a much better fit and a better talent. I think by year 3 Tannehill and Parker will be doing Rodgers to Nelson like things.

Back
Top Bottom