Mike Wallace = F-ing idiot... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace = F-ing idiot...

He's not a Dolphin so why do we care? Let it go so we don't need to talk about him on here anymore.

Uh. You're bashing him for this? Seriously?

:bobdole:

Yes and he deserves every bash. He was a major problem for this team. We gave up a ton to get him and got nothing in return. You'd think he'd learn by now to shut up and play the game but that's not possible for him. I can't believe anyone on this board would actually defend him, but I'm not surprised. I think racing a cheetah is a good idea though, or maybe they could even bring back the Superstars competition. That would be perfect for Mike Wallace.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ok so this is a I hate this guy thread which shouldnt be a thread in the first place... Was confused for a second there, thanks for clearing it up!

Yes this is a hate this guy thread. Lol

LOL...look at it this way...the guy signed an uber-million dollar deal...he stole that deal and he knew it....he's bound to have a bigger head than most. (insert diva)

my problem with the guy is he was a little soft when it came to contested balls (thats what she said)...he didn't come down with them..lack of focus / soft, what you will.

did not produce.

his statements though, lead me to believe his grown up a bit..

it is what it is. wish him the best. not a good fit here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get how Wallace saying he was the problem and not Tannehill is not professional either. I guess I'm out of date with modern thinking again.

I was watching Through the Wormhole last week and they were talking about how people's prejudices and preconceived views can cause them to have a warped sense of reality. I immediately thought of some of the post I read here. They were talking about how people view races and religions, but I think it applies in other settings as well. Two people can witness the same incident and based on their preconceived views draw a totally different conclusion.

He always needs to make a comment like this every offseason because he's insecure that he'll fall to irrelevance.

After Getting 10 TD's with a qb who can't hit the deep ball, I don't think he is worrying to much about irreleventcy.

Haters gonna hate.

Many years ago the NFL had an annual fastest man contest which was regularly won by Darrell Green. Would be great to see them bring that back.

Loved those comps. The QB challenge was my favorite of those. Then the Robert Edwards injury pretty much ended all of them.

After Getting 10 TD's with a qb who can't hit the deep ball, I don't think he is worrying to much about irreleventcy.

Haters gonna hate.

On the contrary, after making the best of what he could and producing 10 TD's with a double-clutching, body-catching, short-armed POS... skies the limit for TanneThrill with this years WR corp.

Gumps gonna gump

Funny to see how everyone seems to have come around on Wallace. I was down on this guy in year one and shocked and dismayed when mgmt brought him back the 2nd yr. He was a lazy, sometimes-effort kinda guy, undisciplined in his routes, and then reverted to trying to make one-handed catches when the ball was right to him, EVEN IN THE MIDST OF A PLAYOFF CONTENDING RUN. It was all about him. Hate to use the terms, but cancer is correct- having something like that is destructive to the whole team.

I'm not convinced AT ALL, that Tannehill has any problem throwing the deep ball. The problem was a lack of trust in Wallace and where he would be, and a lack of time. People will be amazed at how well RT "develops" when he hit the deep ball given the maturing of his line and WR corp. But I'll always wonder what would have been different without Wallace and with a line that could hold out a defense for more than 2 seconds.

He went out of his way to take the blame for his issues with Tannehill.... Your way off on this one...

disagree, he mentions Tannehill on purpose and he did not have to utter his name. He could of just said I need to do better. He didn't do that.
No, he blamed Tannehill.

disagree, he mentions Tannehill on purpose and he did not have to utter his name. He could of just said I need to do better. He didn't do that.
No, he blamed Tannehill.

So if the names were reversed and Tannehill said the same thing would you be saying he was throwing Wallace under the bus or being accountable?

Funny to see how everyone seems to have come around on Wallace. I was down on this guy in year one and shocked and dismayed when mgmt brought him back the 2nd yr. He was a lazy, sometimes-effort kinda guy, undisciplined in his routes, and then reverted to trying to make one-handed catches when the ball was right to him, EVEN IN THE MIDST OF A PLAYOFF CONTENDING RUN. It was all about him. Hate to use the terms, but cancer is correct- having something like that is destructive to the whole team.

I'm not convinced AT ALL, that Tannehill has any problem throwing the deep ball. The problem was a lack of trust in Wallace and where he would be, and a lack of time. People will be amazed at how well RT "develops" when he hit the deep ball given the maturing of his line and WR corp. But I'll always wonder what would have been different without Wallace and with a line that could hold out a defense for more than 2 seconds.

I agree with you. Wallace never, and I mean never, went up for a jump ball. If the ball was right to him he might make the effort to catch it, but rarely make the extra effort when it mattered. The bottom line for me is he quit on his team and there's no other way to look at it. He was such a locker room cancer that they traded him for some magic beans. Now he wants to say he has no problem with Tannehill. Based on what we DO KNOW he was a major distraction. Imagine what we DON'T know. I really have a problem with people like Wallace who won't take personal responsibility for their actions or their circumstances, always looking for someone else to blame. I call those people losers. I don't hate him, I don't hate anyone, but getting rid of him, even with the massive costs to the organization, is a major plus for this team. Addition by subtraction. Philbin should get some props for cutting him loose. Let's go Miami!

Haters gonna hate.

This is just plain ignorant, and I feel stupider for having read it. Spell check.

So if the names were reversed and Tannehill said the same thing would you be saying he was throwing Wallace under the bus or being accountable?

Are you serious??? Throwing Wallace under the bus? In case you forgot he threw him teammates and his team under the bus. Tannehill has too much class to say anything this stupid. Wallace is in a class by himself. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom