Mike Wallace vows to be leader for Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace vows to be leader for Dolphins

I believe this is where Philbin has to enter in for some team censorship or, at least explain that it is a problem where players have to think about what they do, and how it affects the team and it's image.

If Pouncey did the same in corporate America, he would be looking for a new job.
I'd agree. It's interesting that one Pouncey has made a statement of contrition.

The other one hasn't.

One's with the Steelers, one's with the Dolphins.

Maybe your Jets fan leaning on a jackhammer was right. Maybe we
do have some leadership issues at HC. Because I know I'd be bringing fire from the
****ing sky.

I'd agree. It's interesting that one Pouncey has made a statement of contrition.

The other one hasn't.

do have some leadership issues at HC. Because I know I'd be bringing fire from the
****ing sky.
or maybe one Pouncey wanted to let his brother have the spotlight today with an apology and tomorrow the other one will issue his. Mike has been silent today, so obviously he isn't just brushing this aside. We saw last year that Philbin takes care of things and is in charge, there is no leadership problem at the top.

or maybe one Pouncey wanted to let his brother have the spotlight today with an apology and tomorrow the other one will issue his. Mike has been silent today, so obviously he isn't just brushing this aside. We saw last year that Philbin takes care of things and is in charge, there is no leadership problem at the top.

Maybe. We'll see.

The other one hasn't.

****ing sky.

I don't get it. I was listening to Mike & Mike this morning, and they were saying one Pouncey apologized, and the other one should follow in no time, as it was a dumb thing to do. Yet. we hear nothing, which pisses me off more than wearing the cap.

I do understand friendship but, have a problem with stupidity. What are other players gonna be thinking as we are ready to start camp? Some may agree with him, most will not, and this is something we don't need.

There should be no spotlight for stupidity. IMO, they did it together, and should say they were wrong together, unless Mike thinks he was not wrong.

ETA; In your estimate of the situation, I'd wonder; "Why is it we are waiting on/accounting for/making way for/ the Steelers?
Why can't the Miami Dolphins just do what we do?

Yeah, you get some press today, and I'll get mine tomorrow for pissing off most fans, and the general public. lol

His comment implies we don't have any leaders now...not the thing you want a leader saying. Good job so far Wallace...

His comment implies we don't have any leaders now...not the thing you want a leader saying. Good job so far Wallace...
Seeing as the so called "leaders" of the 2012 offense are gone(Bush, Long) it is understandable that he recognizes this team is in transition in the offensive "leaders" department. It is the reason why Tannehill and Wallace are expected to fill those voids this year. He isn't implying this team lacks leaders, he is just saying he needs to become one of them.

Back
Top Bottom