Mike White trending toward being out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike White trending toward being out

Last week was the first time Armstead was scratched after showing as Questionable on Friday, so he must be close. Unless he hurt himself this week somehow, you'd have to think he's out there this week
I hope you’re right about that. He doesn’t usually practice anyway, so having him miss the game last week was shocking. We need to see Armstead and Robert Jones back together on the left side on Sunday.

We played flaco twice before as a Jet. Last year he threw for 291 yards and 2 tds. We won but our d was better and healthy that game. But he played well.
So I won't be shocked if he plays well again against this terrible defense. We need to get pressure on him and them losing their starters on their online should help.
Need our d to get pressure without blitzing. Last year he was ready for our blitzes and burned us when we played at new york. We need pressure from edge guys and wilkins and Zach Seiler.

Why not play Zach Wilson. It would make it even sweeter when we lose to him

I’d be surprised if he’s wearing a Jets uniform next season. Probably shouldn’t be wearing an NFL uniform at that. He missed out on the XFL draft.

Of course Flacco will play well. And Thompson sucks way worse. Taking the Jets+3 is probably easy money.
Losing to Flacco would be a fitting way for this idiot coaching staff to end this failure of a season.

imagine telling yourself we’d be this excited about Flacco starting this game 6 weeks ago.

If we don't get pressure on Flacco with just four we will be in trouble. Experienced QB vs our third string secondary could be a long day for our D.

dolphins should be happy. if jets were going with chris streveler, this is the type of game where he would rush for 200 yards and have a perfect qb rating

Back
Top Bottom