Mike White trending toward being out | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike White trending toward being out

Jets offense was putrid before, now they are missing both tackles, a guard and starting Flacco. They are gonna be hard pressed to score points, but since it's Miami's D gotta give em at least 16. Miami offense just needs to put up more than that and should win.

Garrett Wilson- 8 catches 120 yards 2 TDs.
Flacco loves throwing to him. Fins secondary sucks.
Watch this incompetent defensive staff let him go off.

Garrett Wilson- 8 catches 120 yards 2 TDs.
Flacco loves throwing to him. Fins secondary sucks.I
Watch this incompetent defensive staff let him go off.
I noticed that too. He does love throwing to him. I looked up flaco's first three games. His stats were decent. I don't think he sucks like many think he does even at this age.

The Jets offense is atrocious but their defense is great. They can win one game with that setup. They wasted a year overall with such subpar QB play

Flacco will torch this secondary while we struggle to get 1st downs.
Fund raiser thread brother if you are sure of that:

I wont underestimate Flacco, but he is no Aaron Rodgers. We were dominating GB until halftime.

Our D has played better at home this year. Im hoping we can pull this one out. We just need to play a full 4 quarters.

We made Wilson look like competent pro in the first game.

So maybe.

That said… my hope is the Bills come out looking for blood and we take care of business, even with Skyler at qb.

I wont underestimate Flacco, but he is no Aaron Rodgers. We were dominating GB until halftime.

Our D has played better at home this year. Im hoping we can pull this one out. We just need to play a full 4 quarters.
Our d sucks when it matters. End of every half in our last 5 losses they give up long drives with many 3rd down conversions.

So don’t count on the d.

My 2 cents.

Our d sucks when it matters. End of every half in our last 5 losses they give up long drives with many 3rd down conversions.

So don’t count on the d.

My 2 cents.
Agreed. I hate to sound like a pessimist but weve dropped 5 straight..
The Jets have played poorly also. Flacco is old but has played well. He could have a game. ST has not played well since preseason.
Our defense caves at the end of games.
Im just not feeling any confidence in this team.
I hope I am wrong.

Joe Flacco is a bad QB, but hes the best QB on the Jets, even when White and Wilson are healthy.

Is Buffalo playing for anything Sunday? If they are AND Flacco is playing Miami will have zero excuse not to make the playoffs. Talk about exhausting all your options to the very last line.
I think I remember Flacco lighting us up last year or the year before... as a jet! So no guarantees.

Back
Top Bottom