Mini-Camp Report | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp Report

TheBostonBomber said:
I also believe we have to ask ourselves.........Which player can do what the other can not do?? Feeley can hit a wr streaking down the field in stride with nice velocity........can fiedler?? What did fiedler do that feeley can't do......besides look ok in practice while you are floating passes to receivers left in right.

Wannstedt and Spielman have to ask themselves if a guy who has started 13 games since High School can successfully QB this team... If Jim Drunkonmiller is still available, he could hit receivers in stride 50 yards downfield... if Feeley will look better in games than he does in practice.

I'm certainly hoping Feeley can pull things together and be unquestionably better than Fiedler, however, if he gets hurt, or is only marginally better, or even with Fiedler, and Fiedler gets the nod to start there will be an unholy uprising by the all-knowing dolphans- If only some of these dolphans were coaching the team and picking the players :rolleyes:

Has there been any of todays minicamp reports yet?

I figure by now that they would have been atleast some reports. Not even miamidolphins.com has any reports about this morning practice.

Back
Top Bottom