Mini-Camp Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp Report

Moore was there, but didn't do sh*t but hold a towel. The LB that impressed me was Corey Jenkins, I liked him last year, this year he is going to be even bigger on this team. I did see Zach yelling at Morlon after a play, but Zach is our captain, and Zach is playing from minicamp 1, to the super bowl. He never stops. That's why you have to love him. Jenkins is the LB that stood out, in my mind.

Yeah Jenkins definitely looks like a steal, what was he a 6th rounder right? Hopefully "Crash" can keep some of his wilder instincts in check and contribute this year. And Bredan Ayanbadeyjo is fast, man! Boy can fly for a LB.

What a bias report on QB ..........

I'm not going to write up a report since its only mini-camps.I'll wait for training camp.Plus people like Ozzy already do a great job of reporting without the bias comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the mini camp reports but isn't funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and see things completely different! This guy says Feeley was on target and crisp while the two other reports floating up the boards both say he was all over the place and looked rusty. I think I'll believe the majority on this one.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info fluff and glad your posting on the board now.

F(B?)lurry... You've called people who like Fiedler "homers" and called Fiedler "Fee-Fee", and you expect someone to read your "take" on the QB's as unbiased? That is laughable. Of course, there are enough camp reports around that a discerning eye can distinguish the real reports from the haters.

Feeley made some nice throws from the videos poseted on another thread, they looked good. He probably was erratic at times, what do you expect from teh 1st day in live action. AJ will get comfortable and will, I predict, get the nod.

well wh would have guessed, a qb debate on finheaven, imagine that? Who woulda guessed?

The debate is expected. But if you are writing a Camp Report, at least come out about your loyalties (which, in calling Fiedler fans "homers" and Fiedler himself "Fee-Fee", we see where his bias is). No harm done.

Cranx said:
I love the mini camp reports but isn't funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and see things completely different!

Thanks for taking the time for posting the eye-witness reports. Not being able to be there myself, I appreciate the views even with the different takes.

I think we can all agree that the sky was blue, the grass was green and the Dolphins were definately the best team on the field! :lol:

Big O commented very briefly when he came on that he had come from this morning's mini-camp, had to leave early, but said the QBs looked sharp this morning.

Thanks for the report flurry, great post.

What we all know is that it is the FIRST day of mini-camp. We also know some other things, feeley has a much better arm than fiedler; fiedlers arm is weak and he continues to FLOAT the passes; feeley was leading wr's with his passes; feeley will start hitting the receivers he is leading more and more once they get on the same page(very first day); it doesn't matter if it is the first day of tc or the last........fiedler will NEVER be able to get rid of his weak arm and tendencies to float the ball, its just who he is, if anybody should know that it should be us die-hard dol-fans.

I believe the way u you have to look at it, in regards to the FIRST day of mini-camp is whose physical skills are better?? Who will be able to have the higher marginal improvement as we go from week to week??

I also believe we have to ask ourselves.........Which player can do what the other can not do?? Feeley can hit a wr streaking down the field in stride with nice velocity........can fiedler?? What did fiedler do that feeley can't do......besides look ok in practice while you are floating passes to receivers left in right.

Back
Top Bottom