Mini-camp this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-camp this weekend?

When you get to the Register let us know. We work on the honor system. I am also working on a Finheaven discount, it has not happened yet.. But I am working on it.

I will definatly be at all of the open Mini camps... morning and afternoon. I have been twitching for anything football related and am gunna take as much in as I can. I will definatly post everything I see so that all the non-local fans can have an idea of what went on and how players are doing. I am gunna be rockin my Atari Bigby jersey supporting my Knights! :cooldude:

Nasty

Amin said:
I'll be there on sunday, june 12 (MY BDAY!!!) for the afternoon practice... Im so hyped about being able to go see a Dolphins practice on my birthday, I wanna be so smashed I think it's a game and start screaming **** at the fans in the rows above me, haha... On that note, does anyone know the policy on bringing alcohol? haha... Hows the parking situation? Do you have to pay for parking? Anything else I should be prepared to pay for??

Thanks,
Amin

It's my B-day too pal! I won't make it on Sunday but I'll be there all day on Friday and Saturday celebrating!!!!

BALLS DEEP said:
It's my B-day too pal! I won't make it on Sunday but I'll be there all day on Friday and Saturday celebrating!!!!

wwooooooord!! its all about dat 6/12 suckas... but yea dont show up on sunday so i can have the cheerleaders all to myself, :D

RANDOM CHEERLEADER: ... oh its your birthday baby, how about i get the girls to give you a lil lap dance...

ME: :drool: and then I wake up :D

*sighs*

alright back to reality

Guys, if you go make sure you stop by and say high to proshopgirl. Last year myself and my wife must have hung out and talked with her for at least an hour while the rain came pouring down. Incredibly cool and helpfull!!!

If we get a finheaven discount can we stack that with our season ticket holder discount pretty pretty please :-)

I will be there Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I will be wearing an old finheaven shirt, orange dolphins hat, and be tugging along a 2 1/2 year old with me (and my wife too). Sunday I am there for a coaches thing, but I definetly think all the finheaven members should meet somewhere. maybe proshop girl can put up a sign for us or something outside the proshop to all meet up at/ or sign in just to get an idea of how many of us show up.

Proshopgirl, will you have any welker jersey's (replithentic) in stock? the new minicamp hats?

I look forward to meeting alot of you

I can't stack, I wish I could... Employee-season ticket- Fin Heaven. I think I would owe myself money... Ha, ha. If you all want to meet at our canopy tent in the Court yard that is cool with me. We will have practice Jerseys, game used, custom jersey machine out there.

Oh... Welker.. no idea on replica or replithentic.. Got a coaches pre season hat in and the sideline visor in so far that is it for new hats as of today.

Proshopgirl said:
Hey Muck If I wanted to purchase a Fin Heaven shirt can you bring it with you this weekend?
I want it w/ orange collar in xl or 2x

I would if I had any to give.

A.J. might have some with him if he makes it down. Not sure if he was planning on it. Maybe PM him. Otherwise you can just order off the site. :)

jesusfreak26 said:
Just wondering if anyone is from here is going to go this weekend and come back and report on here. Last year Ozzy and a few others went and came back with reports. That was very much appreciated, I live by Jax and really appreciated their reports.

I'm 100 percent sure you can count on Dude being there. As for me, I'll be there most likely all three days. I need to get up to date with my Fins gear. :D

BALLS DEEP said:
Any chance of me getting a flask through?

Where some baggies, and if you dont have anything else, yes.

They search the people mostly with bags, camaras, and things in their hands.

I've never been searched.

Back
Top Bottom