Mini-camp this weekend? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-camp this weekend?

hey Ozzy, I'll be there Saturday with BALLSDEEP, I'll give you a call when we get there...:)

inFINSible said:
hey Ozzy, I'll be there Saturday with BALLSDEEP, I'll give you a call when we get there...:)

Cool man, number is the same. Of course if for some odd reason we can't connect that way, I'll be up top around the 45-50 yd line.

inFINSible said:
see ya saturday. :)

i think im going to have to be there saturday too... didnt realize sunday was only the morning practice, and theres no way ill be in davie on a sunday at 9 am...

So saturday 3 to 5 pm dolphins camp, then hit up a random restaurant in ft laudy, eat, get drunken and start celebrating my bday... :) beautiful.

Why do i get the feeling theres going to be a large constituent of finheaven members representin on saturday?

Amin

Amin said:
i think im going to have to be there saturday too... didnt realize sunday was only the morning practice, and theres no way ill be in davie on a sunday at 9 am...

So saturday 3 to 5 pm dolphins camp, then hit up a random restaurant in ft laudy, eat, get drunken and start celebrating my bday... :) beautiful.

Why do i get the feeling theres going to be a large constituent of finheaven members representin on saturday?

Amin
There's a morning practice everyday unless they've cut them out of the schedule without telling me.

We may have an idea for that random restaurant.... :)

inFINSible said:
There's a morning practice everyday unless they've cut them out of the schedule without telling me.

In the wise words of Harold & Kumar........Lapdance! uh uh uh uh Lapdance!

BALLS DEEP said:
In the wise words of Harold & Kumar........Lapdance! uh uh uh uh Lapdance!

Niiiiiice, i get the feeling that restaurant will definitely hit the spot ;) and let me guess, it includes some type of buffet too?? haha

Amin

inFINSible said:

I know you guys have an idea of where, but I may be able to get VIP at Tootsies. I've met quite a few Phins players there!! :evil:

inFINSible said:

Let me make a call or three.... no promises because I have not used my source in a while. He may be workin at the Cheatah for all I know. :D

Back
Top Bottom