Minkah Fitzpatrick 'rookie' Highlights | Versatile | Miami Dolphins (2018-2019)

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I highly detest the pastel hue of our current uniforms compared to the throwbacks...

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He's the real deal.

“We have six different positions in the secondary and he’s played every one of them,” Saban said. “I don’t ever remember having anybody that’s played all the roles he’s played here and done it as well as he’s done it.” -Nick Saban

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
Thanks FinFan.

Nice football fix.

Minka had an awesome rookie campaign. He needs to get his head around, at times, but his instincts, and play are that of a top level, seasoned veteran.

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
Building block for sure along with Howard and Wilkins. We need more but those are 3 good ones to build with.
I think I would include Baker in the equation, as well. I know some say he is not a good "fit" for Grahams D, but I disagree. He's fast, and a good tackler. Adding a few lbs will go a long way in shedding blocks.

The two young DTs are solid contributors, as well.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think I would include Baker in the equation, as well. I know some say he is not a good "fit" for Grahams D, but I disagree. He's fast, and a good tackler. Adding a few lbs will go a long way in shedding blocks.

The two young DTs are solid contributors, as well.
I think what we need the most is Edge players. Hoping VK can develop but we can use another one for sure if not two. That and a Corner on the other side of Howard.

Top Bottom